• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US Open 2016 [OT] Bodies ache, but New York will not wait. [Tennis]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kensuke

Lol, Murray was ready to cheer (you can see his fist going up) when he saw Nishikori hit the ball with the frame. Then he saw it was going to land in and got pissed.

sam777

Here we go again...

I really don't want Djokovic to win this tournament. Most undeserved slam ever.
True that believe in DelPo. I truly belive DelPo can overpower Djokovic, hopefully he can get to the final and does. Or better Monfils wins the semi lol.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Totally unexpected considering how well Murray has been playing this year. Well done Kei.

Kensuke

Wow. Amazing win by Nishikori. Especially after getting owned at the Olympics and other meetings. He beat Djokovic here 2 years ago as well. The guy can definitely really deliver once in a while.

Lima

True that belive in DelPo. I truly belive DelPo can overpower Djokovic, hopefully he can get to the final and does. Or better Mobfils wins the semi lol.

I will stay up until 3am to watch Del Potro. That's how much I believe in this sexy man. He can do it.

Hell of a match from Nishikori. Remember he was down 6-1, *3-2 and then let Murray win the third set after he had chances. He played the braver, smarter match, and despite being a Murray fan, I'm happy he won. Completely deserved. Love his intensity and concentration, and how he dealt with his horror miss at 4-3.

Ricker

First real test for Serena tonight...Halep has been playing great and will make Serena work out for the win,hopefully its a good match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom