• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US Open 2017 |OT| The One Where Everyone's Injured (Or Pregnant)

clemenx

Banned
I'm not watching but Fed losing a set to fraking Youzhny means he should stop trying.

Just don't make that h2h 16-1

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
This is straight up the lowest quality slam I've seen since I can remember watching tennis.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
I wonder if this will spark new serious conversations about lightening the tennis calendar or speeding the courts up?

As a huge Fed fan since high school in 2004 this would be a hell of alot more depressing if he didn't win the AO and Wimbledon. Still sucks to see him play like this but I'm content with 19 majors.

Kensuke

Federer seems to lack any sort of energy. He looks withered, as if his age finally caught up with him. On top of that he can't dictate the rallies at all and is hitting error after error. His body language is also all wrong. Normally speaking I'd still give him the edge, but only if he were looking more healthy.

Kensuke

Also, Federer really fucked up in that second set. If he had closed it out at 5-3 he would have probably won the match without breaking a sweat.

Smellycat

that physical trainer looks so familiar. For some reason I remember him being in Federer's box before

Edit: Used to be Federer's private physio lol

Top Bottom