• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US Open 2017 |OT| The One Where Everyone's Injured (Or Pregnant)

BorkBork

The Legend of BorkBork: BorkBorkity Borking
Better Fed lose now than later. No way he isn't going to get swept by anyone bringing a competent game in this state.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Youzhny can barely drive at all. Every shot is hit flat from necessity. Meanwhile, Federer can't find the court. This is dire.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Federer will get to 5-3 then get broken.

I'm not too concerned if Fed pulls through or not. He's got no chance of winning the tournament and he's more likely to injure himself if he makes it further into the tournament.

Pretty crazy tournament so far though, we might actually see a new face win a slam.

oti

Banned
I think I'm now rooting for an American to win this. Mediocre winner for a less than mediocre tournament.

Not really.

Let's hope the quality goes up significantly.

no not even close. record is 29/35 and that was when only 16 players got seeded. in the 32 seed era it's almost impossible.

i called that nickname on the last page.

Sorry. Full credit to Dipro! I'm a pleb that didn't read the last page.

But now I hope Fed feels lifted by the fact that he made it through and now goes on a tear.

Giraldo just quit the Match. No injury or anything visible. Apparently Just didn't feel Like playing tennis anymore, after losing his service game in the third and being down two Sets.

Top Bottom