• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US Open 2017 |OT| The One Where Everyone's Injured (Or Pregnant)

Diamond

Federer seems like he's not really there. Even in his winning celebration. I doubt he'll be a contender for the title.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
ok hopefully that was Federer's crap match of the tournament

I'm hoping it's like Wimbledon 2012 where he struggled physically a couple matches but was alright for the rest of it. Strong possibility he'll get Youzhny next which should help him since he usually plays really well against him.

Ricker

Hey guys,guess what...Bouchard lost,against Rodina,kudos to her but she can barely walk in between points and has a very ordinary first serve...she will get crushed by Svitolina but then again so would of Bouchard lol...

d+pad

Ah, yes, I knew that just as I started to think of Kyrgios as "the real deal" he would start to stink it up again :|

ESPN showed a sizzle reel of Kyrgios moments from the match... and it was long enough to be someone else's sizzle reel for an entire tournament, LMAO

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
I suppose I'm rooting for Zverev on new blood principles and Tsonga on 'you really should have won one' principles, and they're both in the same part of the draw. Yeesh.

Maybe this can be the Year of the Del Potro?

BorkBork

The Legend of BorkBork: BorkBorkity Borking
Fed still seems like he's in Montreal form, just limping along before he meets someone who'll just straight set him.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
zverev down 2 sets to 1 against coric. lost the third set tiebreak 7-1.

zverev doesn't seem to handle low slices particularly well. too tall, nyack nyack nyack.

Kensuke

Weak tactics from Zverev it seems. From the second set on he has been playing along with Coric's grinding gamestyle. And it's looking like Coric has more stamina and is just a bit more steady. It's a pushfest. Zverev needs to start hitting harder and end points earlier.

Called the ticket office at 8:20 and they said it would be a 20 minute wait to get a person. It's now almost 9:10, and the office closed 10 minutes ago. I've been number 2 in line now for 15 minutes. Ummmmmmmmmmm are they not even going to have the courtesy to hang the phone up? I feel like it's just ringing in their office with no one there right now?

Top Bottom