• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US PSN Holiday Sale Week 2 (12/13/2016 - 12/20/2016)

StereoVsn

I like both but Deus Ex is a much better game.
I will go ahead and disagree with that. Deus Ex is quite a bit of been there, done that. GR is very fun, innovative and some of the issues people had with vita controls are gone in the remaster.

Edit: I am going to pick up Steamworld Heist I think. It's also cross-buy between Vita and PS4 so that's a bonus. That got me to buy Axiom Verge.

I will go ahead and disagree with that. Deus Ex is quite a bit of been there, done that. GR is very fun, innovative and some of the issues people had with vita controls are gone in the remaster.
Yeah, I have never played Deus Ex so all I can do is vouch for GR. Improve IQ, 60fps, better controls and unique gameplay.

Spman2099

This is one of the best sales I have ever seen them do...

If you don't have them, go in HARD on these games.

Blood Bowl 2 – $19.99, $12.49

Darkest Dungeon – $14.99, $12.49

Enter the Gungeon – $8.99, $7.49

Firewatch – $12.99, $10.99

Furi – $17.49, $14.99

Grand Kingdom – $24.99, $19.99

Gravity Rush Remastered – $17.99, $14.99

Gryphon Knight Epic – $5.99, $4.99

Guilty Gear Xrd Sign – $24.99, $14.99

Headlander – $11.99, $9.99

Hyper Light Drifter – $13.99, $11.99

Life Is Strange Complete Season – $8.59, $6.59

Until Dawn – $9.99, $7.99

can someone please tell me if hotline miami 2 is worth that price?
I loved the first one but I'm scared of the frustration I've heard about in the sequel.

Did hardcore fans still love the second one on the vita?

Benedict

Already bought Until Dawn, Doom and God of War III last time they were on sale or earlier sales.
Seems like most of the games already have been available at this price cheaper?

How is Song of the Deep?
A bit tempted to maybe buy that and maybe Headlander and Enter The Gungeon together with my 20% discount.
But not having PS+ on my US account anymore makes me hesitant if they show up cheaper on my main EU account or as PS+ game.

Getting UC4 season pass for Lost Legacy since it's not gonna be on sale after today. To take advantage of the 20% off.

Will get Song of the Deep
wish it had a platinum

Was waiting on Thumper but maybe next week :(

I thought Evolve was going to get shut down soon? Or was I mistaken about it? If not, then it seems bad that they're still selling it and putting it on sale.

I thought Evolve was going to get shut down soon? Or was I mistaken about it? If not, then it seems bad that they're still selling it and putting it on sale.

AFAIK they have not said anything about shutting it down but the developers have said they are not updating it anymore.

ShadyK54

Looks like it's finally time to bite & buy Gravity Rush Remastered. Been meaning to for awhile, and that price is perfect.

Toki767

Getting UC4 season pass for Lost Legacy since it's not gonna be on sale after today. To take advantage of the 20% off.

Will get Song of the Deep
wish it had a platinum

Was waiting on Thumper but maybe next week :(

I'm curious how much people think The Lost Legacy expansion is going to cost The Season Pass is $25. I don't imagine the expansion being more than $15.

Lynx_7

Oh come on! Now that I've already bought Divinity and Necrodancer they put Darkest Dungeon on sale, goddamnit! ;_;
I'll have to give it a pass unfortunately.

Mathieran

Banned
Good sale. Gonna get Tomb Raider, Harmonix VR, Until Dawn and Firewatch. Thinking about Hyper Light Drifter but my backlog is starting to grow more than I would like.

Can anyone comment on Song of the Deep? Wouldn't be hard to convince me for 5 bucks.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Think I'll jump on Enter the Gungeon, and Stardew Valley. Very tempted by Dying Light...

Experien

Sony gave me a 20% off coupon in the mail that expires 12/19. Either all coupons only last 10 days or I wonder if they will have an awesome sale going on 12/20.

Galafar

Neo Member
Until Dawn at $7.99 was way too good of a deal to pass up. I was interested in it for awhile so now it's time to give it a chance! Downloaded really quick too. I love the rest mode so much.

I'm curious how much people think The Lost Legacy expansion is going to cost The Season Pass is $25. I don't imagine the expansion being more than $15.

Well they did say that The Lost Legacy will be significantly longer than TLOU's expansion, and will get a retail release. "On store shelves."

IMO that means $40 retail.

Top Bottom