• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US PSN Holiday Sale Week 2 (12/13/2016 - 12/20/2016)

Experien

I've been avoiding Overwatch for awhile cause I have Battlefront and Killing Floor 2 to soak up free time but holiday themes and 54% off (20% off coupon) is just so tempting.

chogidogs

Blew my 20% load with Tomb Raider, Hyper Light Drifter. Deus Ex, Far Cry 4, Gravity Rush and Saints Row 4. Didn't want to wait any longer.

Korigama

Eh, new physical copies for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided and Doom are cheaper at GameStop this week ($20 and $30 respectively). And while they're busy selling the older game in Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN- for $25, the PS4 version of -REVELATOR- is going for $20 on Amazon right now.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
I just bought the taken King only to find out it's just the 3 expansions and doesn't come with the actual game? And I can't seem to find base destiny on the store just the collection

To be fair, it does say in the description "REQUIRES DESTINY, SOLD SEPARATELY".

And you can't buy the base Destiny on PSN anymore, only the Collection, which already has TTK.

icespide

Banned
Eh, new physical copies for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided and Doom are cheaper at GameStop this week ($20 and $30 respectively). And while they're busy selling the older game in Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN- for $25, the PS4 version of -REVELATOR- is going for $20 on Amazon right now.

yeah but then you have to change discs like an animal

Kambing

Argghhh, really want to see The Witness on sale. Will there be a third week of holiday sales? Hopefully it will be on sale then.

Korigama

yeah but then you have to change discs like an animal
Meh, I don't bother going digital for anything that I don't have to (might do so if I ever get into Overwatch, as I don't see the point of owning a physical copy of an online-only multiplayer-focused game, but more than $30 is still too high).

Lots of "maybe" this week, but nothing that jumps out at me as a must-buy.

Does Mutants in Manhattan have any redeemable qualities for a Platinum Games fan? I damn near bought it for $20 on XBox Live about 15 minutes ago, but held off. It's $5 cheaper on PSN, so if I do get it, it will be there.

joecanada

nothing for me. playstation was a mistake Lol

in all seriousness, I bet I save as much on the psplus discounts as I pay for psplus. will probably take farcry primal for a spin.

nothing for me - a few I already own. Might buy until dawn again for a digital always on copy.

nothing for me. playstation was a mistake Lol

in all seriousness, I bet I save as much on the psplus discounts as I pay for psplus. will probably take farcry primal for a spin.

Primal is a lot of fun.

Oh nice! I found the 20% off code in an email I deleted. Luckily, I hardly ever empty my Deleted Items!

For others who may have done the same... it was an email dated 12/9 from Playstation Store and titled, "(your username), see what's new this week".

GeoramA

Oh nice! I found the 20% off code in an email I deleted. Luckily, I hardly ever empty my Deleted Items!

For others who may have done the same... it was an email dated 12/9 from Playstation Store and titled, "(your username), see what's new this week".
I got one from 12/7, but no code. Goddammit Sony.

zoodoo

Runs perfectly with a slightly long boot-up load.

Game is forever long.

It's a marvellous game oozing atmosphere and charm. Brutally difficult.

You mean no end or main storyline I can finish in 20-40 hours and tons of replayability?

Sorry to ask, i want to make sure I am actually gonna play it. I dont want a never ending game

HotHamBoy

So I've heard Firewatch is not a good game from a lot of the people who played it.

My friend is really into games like that and was really excited about it and said it was a major disappointment...

Why would anyone buy GGXrd Sign? Crazy that it's still $50 before the sale price.

Pretty bummed that Grand Kingdom and DQ Builders aren't on sale for Vita.

60% off Grand Kingdom on Vita would have put it at $16. That's my sweet spot.

Decided against buying anything. I'll continue to hope for Diablo :'(

First person to reply to this post will get a 20% off coupon *US only

Top Bottom