• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Valkyria Chronicles PC |OT| May the bloodline live forever

Woo-Fu

Banned
Hmm, steam just downloaded a 0 of 0 bytes update to the preload. I thought it was unlocking there for a second. Nope.

Grief.exe

Steam top sellers is revenue based, ValkChron has overtaken Football Manager 2015 to hit 4th place. Valk Chron = $18, FBM 2015 = $50.

Earlier today Sports Interactive's Miles Jacobson said FBM 2015 was the fastest selling title in the series since Sports Interactive gained access to live stats, whenever that was? Either way, this can only mean good things.

In picture form

B2IW7EeIAAACmyX.jpg:large

Zerokku

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
Add me to the hype train.

Also glad to see this.

j6et0x3.png

I'm someone who actually likes cards/badges and whatnot. I'm a bit surprised since Sega has never really bothered with the whole steam card thing before.

Wonder what we're looking at here exactly... Sales numbers that would have justified an HD sequel rather than portable back in the day? I can only hope so.

baterism

Add me to the hype train.

Also glad to see this.

j6et0x3.png

I'm someone who actually likes cards/badges and whatnot. I'm a bit surprised since Sega has never really bothered with the whole steam card thing before.

Sega got cards for SASRT. Which I got lv5 badge with. Sega really need to aware that there are people like their games.

Both: Raita was available from the start of production and a bit of pre-production. He didn't come up with the non-story essential characters, those were done by different team members.

Thanks for the info.

I was gifted this, never thought I'd play it since I dont have a PS3

Looks fun from the vid's I've seen

Shiokazu

REFSV7J.jpg

i think this is it? is there anyone missing?

im hype for this game. i've been waiting to play since i saw trailers in some E3 back loads of years ago.

i played it here in some store but only the first chapter. im hype for tomorrow.

JUST STICK IT IN MY VEINS!!! Gamepads be damned.

REFSV7J.jpg

im hype for this game. i've been waiting to play since i saw trailers in some E3 back loads of years ago.

i played it here in some store but only the first chapter. im hype for tomorrow.

Window seat if possible.

Absolutely wonderful to see this response. It may seem like a small thing, but to see such excitement over a game like this gives me the warm and fuzzies.

Cerity

was aboard this train the day it was announced. Been playing dota2 to fill the gap and can barely deal with it anymore.

crazy-dance.gif

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I need onto dat hype train

Absolutely wonderful to see this response. It may seem like a small thing, but to see such excitement over a game like this gives me the warm and fuzzies.
Me too man, ive been screaming the praises of this game for a 6 years and nobody even knew what it was

CmdBash

REFSV7J.jpg

Wait for meeee!

joe2187

Banned
As a person who has suffered through various forms of PTSD from playing over 200 Hours of VC2, I demand a spot on this train.

Milamber

Did RAITA do the char. design in this game or was it just the artwork?
As soon as I saw this I googled his name for involvement to confirm that familiar artstyle

He was also given a cease and desist letter from SEGA and the developers to not make any doujins of this game. Internet rage!

Top Bottom