• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Valkyria Chronicles PC |OT| May the bloodline live forever

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
I I'm very excited to see first time players on PC give their impressions of this. It's such a unique and awesome game with a very good story, in my opinion. It's just that there isn't any game quite like this in execution and the mixing of different elements of gameplay. It gets me excited to replay it and its subsequent sequels which might never see the light of day outside of their original platforms but here's hoping that if this goes well, we might just will see the second and third installment and who knows, maybe and all new game once again.

I really do hope this game has a good community support and more importantly sales. I hope people that look at these kind of games coming over really see that supporting this stuff is the way to go and will further allow us to be able to enjoy future installments or at the very least ports of the second and third installments.

I think it's going to be fun watching who first time player are going to get attached to:

2KGdTGl.jpg

ZK5tOe2.jpg
UPDATED!

ALL ABOARD! anyone else?

updating as we speak!

Oh please, let me in!

This has just overtaken FM15 on the Steam top sellers list. I certainly didn't expect that to happen before the game comes out.
Didn't expect Football Manager 2015 to drop to #5, rather. Still, two SEGA games doing this well on Top Sellers has to convince the investors a PC port surge is worthwhile.

Goddamn, VC now stands among giants on sales charts after going Uncharted back in 2008.

Durante best marketing tool in the PC Gaming Sphere confirmed?

I remember watching a friend of mine who loves the VC series playing it on his PS3, and it looked so good and fun to play(although a bit complicated). Bought it as soon as i had the chance, and the durante article filled me up with joy. Seems like a really good port.
Would love to be in that hype train :p

Mesoian

I really want this to be unlocked. I'm not in the mood to do Bayonetta 2 Infinite climax and I've finally hit the wall on Hyrule Warriors.

I suppose this is a good way to spend my GMG credit. Couldn't resist that $13.85 price tag. Bought'd! I played the PS3 version years ago and I'm looking forward to seeing it in glorious high res and fps. I might play it a second time... but god damn it's busy time of year. Stop releasing all the games at the same time please!

denx

ZK5tOe2.jpg
UPDATED!

ALL ABOARD! anyone else?

updating as we speak!

I want in! Pretty excited about getting home tomorrow and give this bad boy a spin
please pc port don't suck please pc port don't suck please pc port don't suck please pc port don't suck please pc port don't suck

GWX

Add me to the hype train! Choo choo!

Awesome OT, Durante. So happy to see the port is good. Can't wait for tomorrow!

I had a glass of whiskey, so, I'm feeling loose and a bit emotional. Valkyria Chronicles just has to do amazing numbers. Any of you who want Bayo, VF5, Vanquish or something else from Sega need to open that wallet right now. This was actually the first time I've ever preordered a game on steam iirc. We really gotta make our dollars count on this go around.

Sorry for the boring buzzed post. Maybe next time I'll get drunk and provide some real entertainment.

I hope someone's building a legend of the all the avatars and their associated users for these Hype Trains. Gonna be awkward reading this a few years from now when the imae's aren't being hosted.

webkid94

Boarding the hype train!

Played this game on PS3, cant wait to play it tomorrow, bought a R9 270 graphics card for cheap just to be safe, but it seems the HD 4600 graphics should still be plenty.

Top Bottom