• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Valve's fake, rigged, waste of time Progress Quest troll Portal 2 ARG

Salsa

Dechaios said:
OH shit there is a huge TF2 update that just went up... here comes the coup de grace!

holy shit, it is huge

koth_badlands! :D

New system for coaching players!? :O

VALVE IS ON A FUCKIN ROW

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Dechaios said:
OH shit there is a huge TF2 update that just went up... here comes the coup de grace!

TF2 hasn't been involved at all thus far. I doubt it's anything ARG-related.

DarkKyo

JaseC said:
TF2 hasn't been involved at all thus far. I doubt it's anything ARG-related.
Timing is a little too perfect... and everyone who is getting Portal 2 owns TF2 so you know it could be involved.

Baha said:
Need a new post to say this but consider this a PSA:

Avoid 4chan starting now if you want to avoid any Portal 2 spoilers. It should come as no surprise that with the game being in several game reviewers hands, that spoilers will spread and already on irc I'm hearing rumblings about the story being spoiled on 4chan so consider yourselves warned.

Also, the 360 version is totally out on the torrent sites.

Be careful, comrades.

ManeKast

TouchMyBox said:
Also, the 360 version is totally out on the torrent sites.

Be careful, comrades.
Thanks for that information. I will now completley ignore the internet until I am done playing. (switches off PC).

JaseC

Dechaios said:
Timing is a little too perfect... and everyone who is getting Portal 2 owns TF2 so you know it could be involved.

With mere hours to go before its all over, though?

Zomba13

Revolutionary said:
Didn't they say there would be Source engine updates tonight? That's probably why the updates are so large.
Yeah. These are unrelated to the ARG, they are Source engine updates and in the case of TF2 balance tweaks and updates.

So...we haven't fully completed this ARG have we? Or have we done enough to get the game released early? (If that's what this is all about, that is)

Feep

Banned
How can people say they like Blizzard more than Valve? Blizzard is owned by someone who is likely Satan's third-in-command. Valve is owned by angels.

But you know, this isn't about hate, this is about LOVE.

I need to sleep, like, NOW, so I can be awake at 9 AM PST.

Salsa

man, people in the golden potato group chat saying Super Meat Boy has terrible controls, holy shit. I think i want out, take my potatoeeesss

marrec

Banned
SalsaShark said:
man, people in the golden potato group chat saying Super Meat Boy has terrible controls, holy shit. I think i want out, take my potatoeeesss

I suddenly feel better about not having any potatoes.... only a little though.

JaseC

SalsaShark said:

I'm more or less shit at SMB, but even I can acknowledge that the controls are practically perfect.

Joe Molotov

I hope Valve gives us time to get the Golden Potato and doesn't just shut everything down tomorrow. I want a gold tater too, but stupid job things keep me from spending enough time to get them. :(

celebi23

Joe Molotov said:
I hope Valve gives us time to get the Golden Potato and doesn't just shut everything down tomorrow. I want a gold tater too, but stupid job things keep me from spending enough time to get them. :(
I hope so too. Either way, I'm working on getting the remaining 24 if possible. I know that it's just a digital golden spud but, it's a gold potato

Datwheezy

Unconfirmed Member
Phantom Limbs said:
Yea everyone says its updating. But mine isn't. I don't have any potatoes.
For the people it's updating for, do you have potatoes?

Mine just started updating. I only have a couple potatoes

Top Bottom