• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Valve's fake, rigged, waste of time Progress Quest troll Portal 2 ARG

raphier

Banned
Datwheezy said:
I hope this commenter is a prophet:
Hyperbooooooooooole. Most likely Steam just is crowded today. And Valve wouldn't release a surprise game without previously announcing the game. Nada. None. Not gonna happen. Except announcement

Datwheezy

Unconfirmed Member
raphier said:
Hyperbooooooooooole. Most likely Steam just is crowded today. And Valve wouldn't release a surprise game without previously announcing the game. Nada. None. Not gonna happen. Except announcement

Please grab your logic and reasoning and take it with you out of this thread, thank you.

JoeBoy101 said:
I'd happily use one. :)

Hey dude... here's yours.

nd054z-portalbu5w.png

I had trouble with inspiration with this, but in the end I came up with an idea that's subtle.

You have the lanky robot jumping through your avatar dudes head.

Hope you like it (hope you can see what's going on well enough).

You don't have to use it if you don't wanna.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Prophet Steve said:
Do you have any way of knowing for sure that you have played all the potato pack games for the tf2 pin? Or do you have to boot tf2 then?

There's a little link on your profile (or edit profile) page. 'Redeem TF2 pin' or some such.

Edit: And the banner, too. Leave me alone it's almost midnight. :p

B-Dex

Prophet Steve said:
Do you have any way of knowing for sure that you have played all the potato pack games for the tf2 pin? Or do you have to boot tf2 then?

You'll get a banner on your profile page on the right hand side.

Prophet Steve said:

You should have a potato banner (The Portal 2 logo with letters removed to spell Potato) on the right side of your profile page.

Mr. Spinnington said:
on the off chance that some nondescript town is wiped off the map because of the day's events, i've already made peace with that possibility
We will not mourn too long for [subject hometown here]. There's no sense crying over every mistake.

Zomba13

So.. yeah. Looks like (Portal 2 maybe spoiler. Potato related)
Potatoes may power the Portal gun. There are pics being posted in the steam chat of a potato wired to the portal gun

Also, 1000 people in the chat lol.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
ColonialRaptor said:

nd054z-portalbu5w.png

I had trouble with inspiration with this, but in the end I came up with an idea that's subtle.

*laughing smiley*

That's quality!

10 MINUTES.

ColonialRaptor said:

nd054z-portalbu5w.png

best one so far, he even looks ticked like thinking "wtf is going on on my hat?"

JoeBoy101

ColonialRaptor said:

nd054z-portalbu5w.png

OMG, I love it. Way better than I expected. Top notch!

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I would use all your bloated, dead bodies as stepping stones across a lake of acid to play this fucking game even a minute early.

God damn.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I dont know what is going to happen. But what I dont know is going to happen is going to happen very soong.

DaFish

morningbus said:
I would use all your bloated, dead bodies as stepping stones across a lake of acid to play this fucking game even a minute early.

God damn.
I dont know why, but i believe him

Top Bottom