• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Valve's fake, rigged, waste of time Progress Quest troll Portal 2 ARG

Jintor

The_Technomancer said:
What happens when WEOTW hits 100 determines weather I continue to care or not.

Yep. I have law-talking stuff to write, but first I gotta know if this is going places or not

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
1.5 percent away....damnit Valve, if this isn't worth it then I'm saying screw it. The other 12 bars are barely over a tenth filled, it would take us like five days to fill everything.

Phantom Limbs said:
Maybe once we get a game to 100% the ZERO will change to 1, and so forth.

Maybe Glados will let a few "active test subjects" enter the game at a time. IE, a certain number of players will be able to start playing the full game at a time.

^Scott^

Neo Member
This is a pretty cool way to go about this, but I really don't feel like shelling out anymore money to try and unlock Portal 2 early. I know I could buy one game for only a few bucks, although I really doubt I'll play it again after this. Just seems like a waste.

f4vNx.png

This is what I got:

Your Aperture Science Cooperative Testing Type is:
Chell

Resolute and tenacious, you won't quit until a puzzle's solved. Your inability to give up against impossible odds makes you a bad match for cooperative test partners who give up against any odds at all, racing to the internet for answers.

I must be awesome if I'm the protagonist :D

The Technomancer

Pipomantis said:
Got GLaDOS.

Seeing the bar, it looks like we just need about six games to complete it.
Not really, I just added up all the percentages and we are exactly 16.06 percent done, so the overall bar is accurate.

The Technomancer

Yup. I'll keep Bit.Trip idling because, hey, theres no reason not to, but I really couldn't care about following it now.

They made this hurdle just too high to climb.

The_Technomancer said:
Not really, I just added up all the percentages and we are exactly 16.06 percent done, so the overall bar is accurate.

Yeah but it means we don't need all 13 games.

Now I'll focus my efforts on AAAAAAAA.

08:57 - Default boot scheduled to finish in 83:00:13
08:58 - Activating emergency distributed computing grid...
09:00 - GLaDOS@home starting...
09:01 - Recruiting cpus to force faster boot sequence...
19:55 - Calculations complete for The Wonderful End of the World. Recalculating a new launch projection...

Top Bottom