• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vamola! TokuGAF 2013 | 20 Years of Teenagers with Attitude

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
I think Seraphis got that wrong. Megamax is the one that is OOO/Fourze. Movie Wars 2009 I think it's called is the one with the origin story.

Movie Wars Core has the Skull story. Movie Wars Megamax has the post-W Returns story. Movie Wars 2009 has the origin story, yes, but it's different from the Skull story I was referring to Core having.

Movie Wars Core has the Skull story. Movie Wars Megamax has the post-W Returns story. Movie Wars 2009 has the origin story, yes, but it's different from the Skull story I was referring to Core having.

Ah, yeah, you're right. My bad.

The full version of Just Live More is really, really good.

NeonZ

Yeah. Abared and Tyranno Ranger appear to warn King about the arrival of "Space War God Bordos", who aims to destroy them all. He uses the revengeful feelings of past Dinosaur Sentai villains to create "Neo Grifforzar"(Goldar) and "Neo Gailton"(Zeltrax)... and resurrects Enter and Escape! The Kyoryuger team up with the Go-Busters to face them! Also, there's a picture of a mecha battle, and it seems to be only with the robots of the dinosaur teams, with the Go-Busters standing in the Kyoryuger's cockpits (although without pods of their own, unlike Wizard in SHTZ).

"Let's resurrect the villains who are actually relevant to this movie and then this one guy because last years' team has to be in too". Really, it sounds like Enter here will be basically like Basco in Vs Go-Busters, just a grunt for fighting scenes. The entire plot seems entirely focused on the dinosaur teams. At least, going by the early summaries.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Megaforce 19

Why couldn't Megaforce be this engaging before? Saban better straighten up for Super Megaforce next year. ... I hope.

It's strange how this is the first series in years to combine two different Sentai.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
i gotta watch garo someday

on another note, is it wierd that there hasnt been a live action guyver series to come out of japan? i figured they would want to reclaim guyver after its american outings(the costume was on point though

Tenumi

Banned
Megaforce 19

Why couldn't Megaforce be this engaging before? Saban better straighten up for Super Megaforce next year. ... I hope.

It's strange how this is the first series in years to combine two different Sentai.

They've really stepped up for these last few episodes. Lots of fighting helps.

Also, seeing the armada, the keys... possibly Vekar's voice. Feels so close, and yet so far away...

Yazuka

A new Garo huh... I thought The One Who Shines in the Darkness was okay. It felt like something was missing. Can't really say what.
But I loved season 1 and season 2. So I'm cautiously looking forward to the new series.

WillyFive

The Doctor Who 50th was a lot like one of the Sentai and Kamen Rider anniversary movies.

So, for those who've seen it, which official anniversary did it best? Let's Go Kamen Riders? 199 Heroes? or Day of the Doctor?

Story-wise, Day of the Doctor and Let's Go Kamen Riders are really similar, and when
all the Doctors appear to save Gallifrey it was just as awesome as when all the Kamen Riders revived in Let's Go and all the Megazords were summoned in 199 Heroes;
except that Day of the Doctor had an actual plot thread that built up to that moment and it wasn't just "because Anniversary."

Rajack

This is much tamer than what I was expecting, considering that it's directed by Noboru Iguchi, but that makes sense, since he didn't write this flick. I'm sure that the whole movie makes only a tad more sense than the trailer.

On the upside Nakagawa Shoko is the star.

shaowebb

This is much tamer than what I was expecting, considering that it's directed by Noboru Iguchi, but that makes sense, since he didn't write this flick. I'm sure that the whole movie makes only a tad more sense than the trailer.

wd5Oprc.jpg
=
oq9KQ73.jpg

drizzle

Axel Hertz
That song doesn't have the chant that plays in show. That's mainly what caused me to make the connection.

I still think they mixed some messages with the chants.

"giganto giganto" is the Bragigas chant. "Giganto kyoryuzin" is the... well... Gigant Kyoryuzin chant.

Kinda weak they have almost the same chant. They should have used it with Bragigas only. Gigant Kyoryuzin is just another clusterfuck robot anyway.

GManDH

Gaim

yea but i mean i remember baron taking that lock seed level 11 and me thinking i know hell be able to use that later, and i was right

Top Bottom