• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vamola! TokuGAF 2013 | 20 Years of Teenagers with Attitude

WillyFive

isWVRdRFmlunY.gif

WillyFive

Theme songs sounds upbeat like the Kyoryuger one. I like it. The footsoldiers are awesome, but Red seems creepy though.

iwNQeCdzIkVhb.gif

I love that train-like formation after they morph. All the crazy poses remind me of Turboranger.

It looks promising, at least the action-part of it.

Slayven

Theme songs sounds upbeat like the Kyoryuger one. I like it. The footsoldiers are awesome, but Red seems creepy though.

iwNQeCdzIkVhb.gif

I love that train-like formation after they morph. All the crazy poses remind me of Turboranger.

It looks promising, at least the action-part of it.

Upbeat is so underrated. Fuck Frank miller.

vareon

Superhero time is back!

Tokkyuger looks crazy with all the poses. Not sure what to make of that, but it looks like what I think Super Sentai is back when I don't like Super Sentai.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Tokkyuger looks interesting. Suits don't looks as lame now (is this a Sentai cycle? Outfits revealed in pictures and everyone hates them, then outfits are shown in motion and they're not so bad?)

Tokkyuger Red sounds kind of wimpy. *shrugs*

Slayven

Tokkyuger looks interesting. Suits don't looks as lame now (is this a Sentai cycle? Outfits revealed in pictures and everyone hates them, then outfits are shown in motion and they're not so bad?)

I am getting a Haruto vibe from Red.

isny

napkin dispenser
What's up with Pink's shawl/coat thingy. Didn't one of the past teams have a girl that wore an outfit like that? Gokaiger?

vareon

Tokusatsu Cycle. This applies to every show that has a previous iteration.

jwk94

Overall, I like the look of Tokyuger. I don't like the announcer, but it being a machine makes sense.

Does the henshin pose remind anybody else of Gokaiger's but with a wrist morpher?

I am getting a Haruto vibe from Red.

I got an Alata vibe.

Tokkyuger looks like SO MUCH FUN. The suits and the mech look WAY better in the show, and red doesn't look too bad. We've only seen like 4 seconds of him talking though, haha. I'm excited for this one.

Slayven

Overall, I like the look of Tokyuger. I don't like the announcer, but it being a machine makes sense.

Does the henshin pose remind anybody else of Gokaiger's but with a wrist morpher?

I got an Alata vibe.
Haruto would need pure coke to be as good as Alata.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Pinecone is going to comeback and rage. They snatched that dude's soul in front of everybody.

Next episode shows him about to eat a Helheim fruit. :0

I'm hoping it's a fake out and it ends up turning into the Cherry Lock Seed as some people think Ryoji's Sigurd.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
donotwant.gif

I'll give it a chance, but it's not high on my list. I feel like it's going to be Go-Buster to Kyoryuger's Gokaiger: a big downgrade from a show I really love.

The mooks are straight pimp though.

Yeah, having a better mecha sure is a downgrade to Gokaiger

vareon

I see your hat and raise you suits! Ha!

But the collars! The coat tails!

Now I want to see a Kamen Rider vs Super Sentai movie where the mooks were all these guys and Masquerade Dopants, and the only rider and sentai person participating were Kamen Rider Skull and Big One.

Slayven

But the collars! The coat tails!

Now I want to see a Kamen Rider vs Super Sentai movie where the mooks were all these guys and Masquerade Dopants, and the only rider and sentai person participating were Kamen Rider Skull and Big One.

Torin has a pimp mode, including a feathered hat.

Yeah, having a better mecha sure is a downgrade to Gokaiger

Go-Buster was one of those shows where the elements I was excited for added up to a lackluster show. Leather suits, some impressive choreography, and an interesting mech added up to... eh.

Wizard has an absolutely amazing Rider design, wasted on a boring show with a drab lead.

So, yeah... downgrade to Gokaiger.

jwk94

So the guy who's been finding the listings for the Super MegaForce toys found what appears to be Legacy Titanus....for $200.

So the guy who's been finding the listings for the Super MegaForce toys found what appears to be Legacy Titanus....for $200.

what is that aussie dollars?

thats insane lol. Titanus toy didn't even really do shit besides you can put his tail on his shoulder as guns >.>"

Top Bottom