• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vamola! TokuGAF 2013 | 20 Years of Teenagers with Attitude

jwk94

So I couldn't get the subbed HD version to work, so I just downloaded the Raw and Script and watched it that way. Overall, excellent episode of Akiba. So happy things are starting to pick up.

In the interview he stated that it got repetitive after a while. What contract are you referring to though?

WillyFive

Totally understandable that he doesn't want to do a whole season given the contract he was allegedly asked to sign for the RPM-Samurai crossover.

I'd rather see Milo and Olivia (Ziggy and Dr. K) return. Last I checked they were a real life couple and worked in New Zealand.

WillyFive

384524_402106253229832_1408737213_n.jpg

Perfection and Boost Up! Beet Buster performed live, with Enter, Escape, Jin and J in character.

Life is Showtime performed live.

The big budget Wizard and Kyoryuger double feature will be on August 3rd this year.

Ahhh TVN - we spell Hanto even though Hant is already in his jacket!

OnoreTVN.tumblr.com has been a regular place to visit for me nowadays. It just never stops surprising me.

https://twitter.com/TheJasonFaunt/status/328366369739513858

YES!!! Jason Faunt (Time Force Red) is going to New Zealand next month. Now if only they could get Jen and Eric.
So I'm out of the loop with US Power Rangers. Currently they are on Megaforce which is Goseiger, no? And right now they're filming their Gokaiger adaptation, all the while bringing cameos from older seasons and using the repertoire of classic suits from Gokaiger?

Tenumi

Banned
So I'm out of the loop with US Power Rangers. Currently they are on Megaforce which is Goseiger, no? And right now they're filming their Gokaiger adaptation, all the while bringing cameos from older seasons and using the repertoire of classic suits from Gokaiger?

Pretty much correct. They are filming Super Megaforce right now, which is supposedly going to be a hybrid of sorts of Goseiger and Gokaiger, with Goseiger suits as base and Gokaiger as 'Super Mode', though how exactly that is going to work has to wait to be seen. There are pictures out of a lot of old helmets and the Lost Galaxy/Gingaman suits, so classic suits are being used it looks like.

jwk94

Kyoryuger Brave 11 just went up on OT!

- "I remove kneck bones" well fuck.
- I'm really liking how they integrated Gold into the opening. It really felt like he was part of the team. I can't remember the last opening that did that.
- Seeing Cadelira's VA was nice...and slightly creepy.
- Gold's entrance and one-upping of the whole team was boss.
- I'm getting a Ryotaro (den-o) vibe from Utsusemimaru's interactions with Amy.
- "use this I have six of them." Where does he get the other three batteries from????
- Was really hoping that finisher would end in Amy doing a Faiz like kick =/
- Oh shit, Gold's even in the ending!
- They just spoiled the next Zord's name
KuGsj.gif

shaowebb

Skip to 2:06 for Battride War Gameplay

Just figured I'd post this here since the Thread gets so buried a lot of us missed the new gameplay trailer when it came out weeks ago.

Hyper Beast and Wizard's new form are confirmed at the end of the video and a lot of the roster is shown and played in this trailer. Plus motorcycle combat is illustrated here and there. You can jump the bikes into helicopters and blaze through crowds it seems. Game looks great.

Forgive my shit 240p youtube screengrabs though
iIngGqUVsb4BY.jpg

ibf4y1Nae3EVKn.jpg

Cant wait to play me some OOO's someday. Gonna take some super saving to afford this since I dont own a PS3.

Kurita

Gokaiger 43
Damn at Doc being so badass when he saves Marvelous

Team All Green, all the mech's special attacks and then the finish with all the attacks combined. Dayum, such a satisfying episode.

RangerBAD

Is it just me or is the Gold Kyoryuger more badass and awesome than all of the Samurai Rangers together? Especially in weapon design.

WillyFive

Gokaiger 43 was indeed amazing.

Is it just me or is the Gold Kyoryuger more badass and awesome than all of the Samurai Rangers together? Especially in weapon design.

Well, story-wise, none of the modern-day Shinkengers (except one) were actual Samurai, they were normal modern day people that were reluctantly keeping up the tradition. Utshy is an actual Samurai though, that can fly!

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Just got to the Gao episodes of Dairanger...I actually find him pretty funny, and the talking Byakko Sword cracks me up. :p

Watch Da Birdie

Blade ending is best ending.

I still liked OOOs better, but that's because overall I enjoyed OOO more so.

Blade was...alright. I didn't like the constant conflict ball with the Riders having to fight one another for various reasons (glad the later series move away from this), and it took a bit for the plot to really reach a stable level, and I didn't think it really did till the final 15 or so episodes. But then it became pretty good once everyone was more or less on the same page, and their battle-forged friendship was pretty great in the end.

Well, on to 555 now.

Kurita

Gokaiger 44

Gotta love the All *color* teams.
Lol at Battle Fever and the GokaiRed + GokaiGreen :lol
Gokai Christmas Slash *dead*

Wiseblade

Gokaiger 43
Damn at Doc being so badass when he saves Marvelous

Team All Green, all the mech's special attacks and then the finish with all the attacks combined. Dayum, such a satisfying episode.

Gokaiger 44

Gotta love the All *color* teams.
Lol at Battle Fever and the GokaiRed + GokaiGreen :lol
Gokai Christmas Slash *dead*

You're only watching Gokaiger now? I thought you'd seen it already?

Tenumi

Banned
I've been working on finishing up Go-Busters lately, just watched episode 29. Things are certainly taking a turn towards the serious. I kind of like that.

Also, Garo would be great if it wasn't for the terrible looking CG.

I've been working on finishing up Go-Busters lately, just watched episode 29. Things are certainly taking a turn towards the serious. I kind of like that.

But that's the best part! I think the CG is hit or miss really

Watch Da Birdie

Man, Faiz is pretty slick looking...cool monster designs, rather good CG compared to Ryuki and Blade, very impressed by the presentation, although the subs available are DVD rips whereas the others were low-quality TV rips, so I guess that's part of it.

The fights are pretty low-key so far...like, Faiz just punched the first MOTW, and it just died. Kind of odd.

While watching the first episode though, right as Mari got the ERROR when trying to Henshin, my computer froze up and entered the BSOD. It was pretty creepy lol.

RangerBAD

That Final Scene of Blade...

Damn, that was cruel. :(

They haven't replicated Blade yet. It was sad to see them move away from the darker and more serious Kamen Riders.

I want a Garo game pretty bad. Just don't let omnibus do the cgi cutscenes.

Watch Da Birdie

They haven't replicated Blade yet. It was sad to see them move away from the darker and more serious Kamen Riders.

I felt Blade was TOO serious for its own good.

I liked that Takoyaki episode with the Hajime look-alike because they actually lightened up for a bit, otherwise everything was a bit depressing and too serious...like, there were maybe, like, five funny moments the whole show?

Some people might agree, but I like some good humor in Kamen Rider. Not Den-O level all the time, but I thought W and Kiva struck a good balance.

Top Bottom