• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vamola! TokuGAF 2013 | 20 Years of Teenagers with Attitude

Slayven

I like how he does a Japanese style dance instead of a Samba, and how his actor doesn't look like a male model. His theme song is great, too.

How old he was really shocked me. I hope they get two american rangers and they do the kid and play dance before henshining.

Tenumi

Banned
I'd be great to see them use the Goseiger vs Shinkenger movie footage,
including the Gokaiger team appearance,
but I doubt that would happen.

Man, I'd love to watch Gokaiger again, but I've got to finish off Go-Busters first. 24 down, 26 to go...

vareon

I can't stand Gremlin. Instead of sounding mischievous and annoying like I think they intended to, the whole act fell flat and it just looks like the actor is uncomfortable with that act.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Accel confirmed playable in Battride War! And he's got Booster Upgrade, too. I love how it keeps showing up in games despite only ever being in the show once (if you count the Accel movie as "the show").

OlSAp8A.jpg

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Also, it turns out that Tsuyoshi Takishita had been voicing Kabuto in the past several Kamen Rider games. Sadly, he passed away a couple months ago. Battride War was his last role. ;_;

Accel confirmed playable in Battride War! And he's got Booster Upgrade, too. I love how it keeps showing up in games despite only ever being in the show once (if you count the Accel movie as "the show").

http://i.imgur.com/OlSAp8A.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Finally got my finger out and preordered. Birth next please, Bandai.

vareon

OlSAp8A.jpg

I don't remember the mooks, where are they from? (not the Masquerades)

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
If Gatack's playable, I hope they throw in Hyper Gatack from the Ultimate Battle DVD.

TheChits

So I just watched the entire first season of Akibaranger. The show itself is fantastic, but the premise is so very, very awesome. Hopefully the second season can manage to keep the quality

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
So I just watched the entire first season of Akibaranger. The show itself is fantastic, but the premise is so very, very awesome. Hopefully the second season can manage to keep the quality

Honestly, I expect crazy 11th hour plot twists.

WillyFive

The last episode of Akiba was phenomenal. The Dairanger love is outstanding; they even recreated my favorite episode. Also, Kyoryuger is bound to out-Deka Dekaranger with having the most Rangers in one show. The movie will introduce
Kyoryu Navy
and scans are teasing a 9th Ranger.

And we got our Silver Ranger for Super Megaforce:

safe_image.php

The actor's name is Cameron Jebo.

Wiseblade

And we got our Silver Ranger for Super Megaforce:

safe_image.php

The actor's name is Cameron Jebo.

I hate him already. Gokai Silver is the one time that copying the Sentai whole cloth would really have paid off. I want somebody who's going to go just as crazy as I will seeing the rangers I grew up with on screen again. This guy doesn't look like he's going to give that to me.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I don't know why but I always feel like American versions are less... "fun".

its the serious shots. for the most part, they end up outperforming the serious stills of their pictures. except for megaforce red. same damn face as his intro shot

Watch Da Birdie

I actually just started watching Dairanger alongside Kamen Rider Blade, since I wanted to break the Kamen Rider string a bit, because I saw a topic about Dairanger's monster designs and I thought they looked cool.

I LOVE the old-school (well, 90s) special effects, especially how they have characters fade in and disappear, it's a cool effect. And Dragon Star Lord is such a cool marionette.

I actually just started watching Dairanger alongside Kamen Rider Blade, since I wanted to break the Kamen Rider string a bit, because I saw a topic about Dairanger's monster designs and I thought they looked cool.

I LOVE the old-school (well, 90s) special effects, especially how they have characters fade in and disappear, it's a cool effect. And Dragon Star Lord is such a cool marionette.

Dairanger has so much flair like that it's amazing. The fights are also some of the best of the 90's...

Watch Da Birdie

Dairanger has so much flair like that it's amazing. The fights are also some of the best of the 90's...

Holy fuck yes, I love the choreography from the very first episode, especially Yellow's. I'm probably gonna watch Gekiranger next since it's got really good choreography I hear.

Only thing really bothering me is after watching the newer Kamen Rider series and such with young kids, it's weird going to Dairanger where everyone is, like, old looking.

Actually, they're my age, but they look way older than 23ish...maybe people look younger now I guess?

holy shit garo was pretty great.

And it should win an award for the best choreographed fight with a butt naked girl :p

So weird seing JAV genital blur in broadcast tv.

jwk94

Did anybody else's ep 3 of Akiba from OT not work? There's no sound or video, it's just a black screen.

Oh, and Eka Darville (RPM Red) was in the latest episode of The Vampire Diaries. He's playing a very minor role so that doesn't rule him out for an appearance in Super MegaForce. however, he did state that he wouldn't return for a full season...not sure if he wants to return for just an episode though.

Wiseblade

Did anybody else's ep 3 of Akiba from OT not work? There's no sound or video, it's just a black screen.

Mine worked fine.

Oh, and Eka Darville (RPM Red) was in the latest episode of The Vampire Diaries. He's playing a very minor role so that doesn't rule him out for an appearance in Super MegaForce. however, he did state that he wouldn't return for a full season...not sure if he wants to return for just an episode though.

Totally understandable that he doesn't want to do a whole season given the contract he was allegedly asked to sign for the RPM-Samurai crossover.

Top Bottom