• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Veep Season 2 - Armando Iannuci/Julia Louis Dreyfus - Sundays on HBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
I was close, but, yes, that.

Another misinterpretation: When they stalked him to the supply room, I thought that Johna was faking his job.

Empty

the meme pictures ahahahaha

i liked that they subverted my expectations by having selena's singing bit be really good, i figured they'd go for something cringey.

jonah clearly should have bought a ps vita instead of a 3ds now he has a car to use it in :)

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
the meme pictures ahahahaha

i liked that they subverted my expectations by having selena's singing bit be really good, i figured they'd go for something cringey.

jonah clearly should have bought a ps vita instead of a 3ds now he has a car to use it in :)

3DS XL suites Jonah's body type perfectly though.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Mike begging Selina not to make him go to "Numbers Camp".

Deliciously pathetic haha

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
"More money, ma'am."

"Done. Welcome back."

"Happy to serve."
KuGsj.gif

"I just bought Sue for a dollar, who's next?"

Santiako

This season has been fantastic so far. My favourite shows at the moment (this and Shameless) are really underappreciated on GAF.

Bread

Banned
"You're a meme, ma'am."

"What's a memema'am?"

"Not a memema'am, a meme, ma'am."

Another great episode. I'm liking this season a lot more than the first one so far.

Greg

I think that was my least favorite episode of the season so far, but this season in general has been great.

luxarific

Nork unification denier
Holy shit, David Rasche as the Speaker. Haven't seen him since Sledgehammer. Christ, I'm old.

Also, lol at Gov. Chung's Marine Corp pin. Love his character.

Blastoise

Banned
Can anyone tell me the name of the Dell monitor they showed for about 2 seconds, on last nights episode. It was super sleek and sexy as fuck.

So I just marathoned up to the latest episode. This show is fantastic. The quality has gotten better with every single episode.

I now have a thing for ladies in a business suit/skirt

tumblr_mmcepwbquN1s7gnr1o1_400.gif

Bladenic

I hope this European thing becomes an episode, shame that Johan isnt joining.

Don't read if you haven't seen the promo for next episode or don't want to know what the promo showed
Selina and team are in Europe next episode, including Finland.

- From THR's "Auditions" feature: What If the 'Veep' Cast Had Starred in 'The Social Network?' (Video)
For stars Matt Walsh, who plays Mike McLintock, disgruntled director of communications to Vice President Selina Meyer (Julia Louis-Dreyfus), and Timothy Simons, who plays the irksomely gung-ho White House liaison Jonah Ryan, stopped by The Hollywood Reporter's Cover Lounge to contribute the latest -- and dare we say, greatest? -- entry yet to our ongoing THR Auditions series.

The year is 2009. Director David Fincher (voiced here by Zach Woods, Gabe on NBC's The Office) is looking to cast the buzziest film of the year -- the Aaron Sorkin-penned Facebook origin myth, The Social Network.

The coveted parts of brilliant Harvard undergrad Mark Zuckerberg and Erica Albright, the ex-girlfriend whose thwarting would fuel a social media revolution, would ultimately go to Jesse Eisenberg and Rooney Mara.

But in this never-before-seen footage, we get a tantalizing glimpse at what Walsh and Simons could have done with the roles.

WARNING: Strong language.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
She's just been exceptionally hot lately, period.

Her on Conan this last week, yowza.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom