• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vindictus |OT| - Auto-attacks are out, ass kicking is in.

one per account or one per character :O

Unless it like hot button event in DFO, where you have to click something that only appears for a couple of seconds.

jediyoshi

Seeing as the items would bind to you afterwards anyway, I'd hope it's per character. Otherwise I'm torn between using it on my evie or vella.

jediyoshi

Bit of time left

t1358042400z4.png

Surprise, all the unenhanced lvl 60 twin swords are outta stock at the ah.
Guess I'll throw it on my evie's staff and get my first +15 weapon
edit: oops +10 is the limit it goes up to anyway

OatmealMu

Got my ticket -- 13916 Magic Attack after applying the coupon. I'm sure this will be the last time I ever hold a +10 weapon. I really hate the idea of my weapon breaking because the dice didn't roll my way.

jediyoshi

Tried to take a break, but I'm a sucker for those premium outfits

vindictus-2013-02-17-mhri9.jpg

An event calender is up, whole month's worth of bonuses starting monday
http://vindictus.nexon.net/Intro/index.html

Kai's crossgun drops on the 14th, dire wolf pets on the 16th
If I'm reading it right, it looks like the wolves are actually handouts

They're throwing out another enhancement coupon the week before as well

LOL! I never thought the day would come!

Ticket Information:
Ticket #: 19000-1050561
Date Created: 1/16/2012 12:50 PM PDT
Summary: All Items & Gold Stolen
Details: I got the message: "You are logging in from a different IP. 216.24.255.161"

Checking mail history in game, everything was mailed to a character named Iisky or lisky.

Three of my characters stripped of all gear, weapons, gold, and bags completely emptied.

This ticket has been closed by a GM. Please see below for more details.

Greetings,

Thank you for your patience regarding this issue. I am very sorry to hear that your account may have been compromised. I can understand how upsetting this may be for you, and I sincerely apologize for the time it took to respond to your issue.

After an extensive investigation, I am very sorry to inform you that we are unable to recover the items and gold that was lost on your account. However, as an appreciation for your patience and for being a loyal player, your highest level character will be gifted with the "Loyalty Compensation Package" containing the following items in your mailbox.

- VIP Package
- Elite Slot Mercenary Package
- Dazzel 'em Dead Package

I understand that this package will not suffice for the real value of your time and characters, and I am truly sorry for the inconvenience this may have has caused you. To prevent this from occurring again, I strongly recommend that the following security precautions are made:

- Change your password. I recommend that you use a new password that has not been used before. Please be sure that your password is at least 10 characters in length containing all of the following: one UPPERCASE letter, one lowercase letter, one number, and one symbol (Ex: !#$%).
- Update the security questions on your account.
- Update your Crimson Blade Security Code
- Run a virus /spyware check on your computer in order to make sure there are no malicious programs or "Trojan Horse" type key loggers installed and running.

As a reminder, please change your password every three months. I do not recommend that you recycle any old passwords if they have already been used before or use a password that may was or is used with another service on the internet.

Please note that this response is only for your compromised investigation. If you have any other issues regarding your account, you must submit a new ticket detailing the situation.

Thank you for your continued patience while we continue our efforts to improve your overall gaming experience.

Sincerely,

The Vindictus Support Team
Nexon America Inc.

Now if only I still played..

Setsuna

finally got a response to my ticket from getting hacked

basically the same thing as the guy above

except with

- 10 Weapon Surprise Supplies
- 10 Armor Surprise Supplies

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Grats?
All my motivation has been killed since I can't login to my Level 5x Fiona. Also no time.

Level 50, but no AP right?

Setsuna

Grats?
All my motivation has been killed since I can't login to my Level 5x Fiona. Also no time.

level 50
20k ap given to your character in the store inventory on the character
all quests incomplete and give max ap

Grats?

Thanks, guess i really brought this thread back to life.

Also its only one lvl jump per character so i just made some

Fake emails

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Turns out the account I never use was the account with my characters on it
5th one
So now I have a 50 Fiona and 49 Fiona + everyone but Lann.
*I didn't get a 20,000 AP capsule though? I went to the mailbox and opened my package. Didn't get it on new character creation accounts either? My 49 Fiona has 19.5k AP total...

icEXZeQYgHhdV.gif

Turns out the account I never use was the account with my characters on it
5th one
So now I have a 50 Fiona and 49 Fiona + everyone but Lann.
*I didn't get a 20,000 AP capsule though? I went to the mailbox and opened my package. Didn't get it on new character creation accounts either? My 49 Fiona has 19.5k AP total...

When you open up your inventory there's a purple tab that says nx thats where the ap capsule is.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
When you open up your inventory there's a purple tab that says nx thats where the ap capsule is.
Awesome thanks.
I'm pretty sure I messed up on spending my Vella AP. Oh well. She seems really OP compared to Fiona right now. Just dodge everything all the time and counter with insta 2k hits.

That said how do I go about skipping Story quests to a certain point?

Awesome thanks.
I'm pretty sure I messed up on spending my Vella AP. Oh well. She seems really OP compared to Fiona right now. Just dodge everything all the time and counter with insta 2k hits.

You have to talk to the cat in colhen.

Awesome thanks.

Well, Fio is more about burst damage and just tanking shots. There is an update thats out in Korea that buffs up Fio's shield heavily allowing her to block a number of previously unblockable attacks only if a perfect heavy stander is landed. Such attacks like Keaghans ground energy bursts and Siglints lightning.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
You have to talk to the cat in colhen.
Thanks again.
Well, Fio is more about burst damage and just tanking shots. There is an update thats out in Korea that buffs up Fio's shield heavily allowing her to block a number of previously unblockable attacks only if a perfect heavy stander is landed. Such attacks like Keaghans ground energy bursts and Siglints lightning.
I read about that update, but it's months away probably.

Oh man that sounds awesome.

i've been working on a scythie myself if anyone wants to add me i'm "Bulletfarm".

Principate

Saint Titanfall
Just saw Vella's second weapon dual chains, (also trailer music is awesome) going to start playing again. Just when I thought I was out they pull me back in.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Wow that was faster than I thought.

Shields

-Shield Charge can now change directions freely

-Shield Charge damage has been increased

-Large Shields cannot be destroyed

-Small Shields can be destroyed

-A Stamina reduction bonus will apply when you rank-up Heavy Stander skill

Shields durability will not decrease when perfect guard is activated

Heavy Stander

-Stamina is decreased when Heavy Stander is used

-Heavy Stander Counter's damage has been increased

-Heavy Stander Counter's range has been improved

-Heavy Stander Counter's additional hits have been removed

-Large Shields can now block Smash when perfect guard is used.

jediyoshi

First impressions: Aside from survivability, Staff Evie is buff as fuck now. You basically are never not casting spells and now you can queue up spells so you don't even have to charge.

The new area is pretty easy, should be good for grinding. With all the bosses, it's around 1.6 mil xp, 350 ap in the 50-69 section.

Not sure if it's new or not, but you can item preview with ctrl now

edit: New character, Hurk, reveal trailer
www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6SEPvMIjTs

Top Bottom