• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Visual Novels Community Thread | A Little Something for Everyone

yami4ct

Why were people saying $8 net you the whole bundle? There were three options, I got the most expensive one for $18.

As far as I understand it, Groupee works with a cheap initial blind pre-order and then tiers later. Their shopping system probably has 3 tiers by default, so that's why they it appears like that even in the initial blind stage. The last option is just a pay-what you want that was defaulted to 18 here.

Jazz573

Where did you hear that?

Someone in the Groupees chat said it, so I'd take it with a grain of salt.

Edit: Apparently it was a joke. :/

Edit 2:

Yo-Jin-Bo and The Sagara Famuly for $3. Moero Down Hill Night, My Girlfriend is the President and Cosplay Fetish Academy for $10. School Days HQ for $20.

JulianImp

When are we supposed to get the bundles? I preordered mine using my e-mail address only, and whenever I click on the transaction number in my receipt I only get redirected to the bundle page with some text saying "Thank you for your purchase! Email with purchase link will be sent to your email shortly.".

yami4ct

No Steins;Gate booooo. Guess the bet didn't pay off. I'm sure I'll get $8 of enjoyment out of what's there, but not gonna lie and say I'm not disappointed.

Quixzlizx

Damn, I missed the pre-order period. Is School Days worth $10 extra? I mean, I know what I'd be getting myself into, so I'm mostly asking about the localization quality.

Shizuka

Just got a reply back, they'll refund the extra $10 I paid by mistake. I'm glad I didn't just let it go, I don't have money to spare right now.

Blick Winkel's up to something again: http://a.lemnis.ca/2015/07/17infinity.html

cCWm0Vi.png

Yuuichi

Well, it wouldn't be out of character, for sure. But just remember that 2infinity did turn out to be a real localization announcement.

I'm going to assume that's referring to the 3infinity stuff because otherwise I have no idea what you're talking about w.

I'd love to be wrong, a license rescue of E17 would be great for every reason other than it would devalue my current 4 cd set, which I admit is a pretty shallow complaint.

I'm going to assume that's referring to the 3infinity stuff because otherwise I have no idea what you're talking about w.

I'd love to be wrong, a license rescue of E17 would be great for every reason other than it would devalue my current 4 cd set, which I admit is a pretty shallow complaint.

If the license could be got Ever17 (and other Infinity games) would be a no brainer. Already translated, no need to cut content, and would have a ready audience with all the Uchikoshi love going around lately.

Ah that makes sense.
Just gimmie those sweet 360 assets and we'll be golden.

Considering the 360 version has a bunch of script changes that'd necessitate new translation work, I'm not sure how likely that'd be. And some people don't seem to be fond of the art changes either.

Well I wasn't expecting to get Kara No Shoujo spoiled at this panel. I've been playing it recently too.

Gahkthun looks great. Too bad no one will probably buy it. And the person doing the liveblog doesn't know who Tesla is, lol.

jonjonaug

The game they're announcing now is the Yuri Ghosts on the Rooftop game from Liarsoft. I guess they renamed it for the English release and I can't say I blame them.

Top Bottom