• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vote: when do you think ShadPS4 will be able to 100% fully reproduce bloodborne on PC?

when will Bloodborne be fully playable via ShadPS4?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.
I was going to make it a bet, but I'm lazy so let's just settle with a vote. With the way things are progressing when do you think BB will be at a mostly 100% playable state in ShadPS4

Last edited:

ClosBSAS

At the rate this shit is going, by the end of the year it will be beatable but not without its issues. But theres a 1440p and ultrawide patch already

Kurotri

Just look at this. Give it 2-3 months and it'll be done, unless Sony decides to kill it because we aren't allowed to have nice things. My biggest hope, ackshually, is that this generates enough buzz so that Sony finally decides to do it officially.

ThisIsMyDog

Just look at this. Give it 2-3 months and it'll be done, unless Sony decides to kill it because we aren't allowed to have nice things. My biggest hope, ackshually, is that this generates enough buzz so that Sony finally decides to do it officially.

LOL, insane, much faster progress than PS3 emulator, but that seems logical due to PS4 being much closer to PC in architecture.

rm082e

Unless there is some news that would contradict it, my impression was BluePoint has a group of people working on a Bloodborne Remake just like they did for Demon's Souls. If that's the case, I would expect Sony to try and get this taken down before it gets gud enough to compete.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
100% reproduction will probably take time.

But a fully playable version with errors and shortcomings like many emulators, should not be that far off.

Gaiff

SBI’s Resident Gaslighter
Lol at people thinking Sony can do shit about it. They can try to DMCA, it won't stop it.

It should be playable from start to finish within a year. It will be far from perfect though. Likely many graphical glitches, some areas/bosses/effects will be unstable, and there will be hard crashes. To reach something that's 99% stable, we're likely talking a few years.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
My guess is fully playable before the end of the year. Wouldn't say 100% bug-free but my bet is something pretty close to that.

Lol at people thinking Sony can do shit about it. They can try to DMCA, it won't stop it.
Yeah agree. Nintendo managed to shut-down Yuzu because the devs where asking for money, but as long as the devs of this emulator don't do anything that retarded, Sony won't be able to do a thing.

El Muerto

Gold Member
Are you actually know it or talking from ass?
1131787.gif

Gaiff

SBI’s Resident Gaslighter
My guess is fully playable before the end of the year. Wouldn't say 100% bug-free but my bet is something pretty close to that.

Yeah agree. Nintendo managed to shut-down Yuzu because the devs where asking for money, but as long as the devs of this emulator don't do anything that retarded, Sony won't be able to do a thing.
Not only that, but the guys from Yuzu were greedy cunts. They openly discussed piracy in their discord, they bragged about the money they were getting from Patreon donations (which is a grey area because while emulators aren't illegal, profiting from them is), but the worst thing they did was provide decryption keys for games to donors. TOTK for instance was playable on emulators before its official release date. This probably sealed their fate.

Even still, the repository was copied and a lot of different teams made forks of the emulators, so we'll still see Yuzu in some form with future emulators anyway. Nintendo only killed the main branch, they didn't kill Switch emulation because that's effectively impossible. Even if Sony successfully takes down ShadPS4, someone else will take over and continue the project.

Gaffers are clueless thinking this can be stopped.

Last edited:

Holammer

At this pace, I think it might be fully playable with pretty accurate audio/video within 6 months, maybe even by the end of the year.

GMDuSVA.jpeg

simpatico

It’s gonna go fast. There’s nothing in a PS4 that isn’t in a PC, once they get rolling I imaging it’s gonna go a lot quicker than older consoles.

Top Bottom