• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wake-up Club |OT| Wake-up = life

Soon. We the people of wake up club 8:30 AM people will take over the world. MWHAHAHAHA.
Hope I dont have to add people to my friends list for this. Im pretty sure im at the friend cap right now.

Corto

mIFwG.gif

Europe will still sleep for a few weeks more. :(

Chairhome

I should get up at 6 on the dot, but it fluctuates, unfortunately. Hopefully this app will help. I'll try setting it for 6am EST. (when i get my vita, by next week)

MisterC20XX

Wake up 30 mins earlier and you can join the awesome 8:30EST/7:30CST crew :p

Hmmm, I could use an extra 30 minutes in the morning...

So does this app support groups or friends? I don't want to wake up with random people, I want to wake up with VitaGAF!

ZeroAKA

I don't care too much about trophies, but this seems like an interesting concept. Sign me up for the 8:30 EST club!

Vitabros, it's finally time to wake the frak up!

5:00 AM pacific, Monday through Saturday, here. Gotta hit the gym before starting the day.

Tiamant

Sooo... all of you are making fun of this or you really plan to wake-up together? I thought this wake-up club hype was just the typical trolling on the vita.

Thing is now I kind of want it :/

I'm down for the 6:00 am EST party time zone. Let the waking up shenanigans begin! Also, anyone have any travel plans for summer 2012?

zroid

Banned
By the way, I apologize in advance to fellow 8:30EST club members for my lazy, unemployed ass inevitably failing to wake up

My policy of setting 3 staggered alarms in the morning to make sure I wake up is going to pay big dividends when I hit the 365 alarms trophy in a third of the time :)

KalBalboa

Banned
I'm going to be 7 AM est.

Can't we not manually make our own clubs though? What point is there in posting our wake-up times?

Setting my wake up club alarm for 8:30 AM right now vitapeeps.
LETS DO THISSS

OH SHITTTTT TOKYO JUNGLE THEME AND JOURNEY THEMES ALREADY INCLUDED THIS IS A SYSTEM SELLER

Deadstar

Can you set up an mp3 as your alarm? Please tell me yes! I want the giant bomb theme song to wake me up before I go go!

Top Bottom