• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wake-up Club |OT| Wake-up = life

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
Shame on some of you. People in my LiveArea feed are already trying to trophy whore Wake Up club by setting consecutive alarms!

VanWinkle

Here's some of the themes for those of you that don't have it yet (there's 16 themes total). Many have some animations, too. Like the gears one has the gears on the background moving each second, and the green digital clock goes grayscale ntil you tap it and then it has that backlight look like an old school digital clock.

iHuCLf7d1wtJH.jpg
ibgUOFd9nWrAsa.jpg

iWWPutj4wgJYx.jpg
iQ9C6aXbTz2ym.jpg

ibmeqsR6yrqNQC.jpg
isW22nmpuzIlG.jpg

Seriously beautiful. It's way beyond other alarms because it's interesting, has a social mechanic, and fantastic themes.

anddo0

Downloaded!

I went with the Journey digital theme, default Wake up Club sound and female 1 voice.
I look forward to waking up with my fellow east coast 5AMers!

I have trouble waking up on days that i dont have school so this is great for the other days. Earn trophies by waking up and not snoozing forever, im in.

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
So as far as I can tell, the app doesn't boot up automatically over night to prepare for the alarm. Surprised they didn't get that functionality in over the last few months.

So as far as I can tell, the app doesn't boot up automatically over night to prepare for the alarm. Surprised they didn't get that functionality in over the last few months.

So you have to keep it open?

Also, how do you join groups? I just set a Club alarm at 7:30 est...

Awww, this is laaaaame. It doesn't work when listening to music or using Music Unlimited.

FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU. I use my vita as a music player at night, would have liked it if it would cut out the music and play the alarm.

It appears that if the Vita is in standby when the alarm should set off, it asks you if you want to start the app (with music other than what you selected) and if you hit yes, it starts the app without the mini game starting and if not, the notification disappears. Odd.

-Posted from my Vita

It appears that if the Vita is in standby when the alarm should set off, it asks you if you want to start the app (with music other than what you selected) and if you hit yes, it starts the app without the mini game starting and if not, the notification disappears. Odd.

-Posted from my Vita

Yep. It does this generic beeping that only lasts for a couple seconds and then says "You woke up too late!" or something. It's upsetting it doesn't override music apps either... you have to have it specifically open on THAT app.

Wake up buddies!!

Anyone has their alarms set around 6 am and 6:30 am EST?!?

Waking up early to start hitting those books....

high five

Even though I usually need to be up at 6 on the dot.

well seems there is alot of people waking around then.

I will just leave my PSN. iRAWRasaurus

add me and lets get coffee (in spirit) :3

zroid

Banned
Male Voice 3 ftw

lol, I'm slightly concerned this might not be loud enough, even at max volume and loud setting (,_, )

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
How bad does sleep mode kill the battery?

Er-It's sleep mode like normal: Won't kill the battery. The wifi being on for the wake-up club is the possible issue, but you can simply set that to like 8-9AM if you have the time, set the wireless on before the wake-up club happens and IIRC the wake-up club should find you a club for that alarm to "wake-up" to.

brettreyu

6:30AM Pacific Time.

Lets do this early morning, two kids, won't sit down until 8:30PM at night, already miserable because of seasonal affective disorder because I live in Seattle GAF!

Moonlight

Banned
These themes are really gorgeous, actually. Flicked through a few of them before settling on this Gravity Rush one.

8385954206_e350bcb625_z.jpg

It'd be neat if other companies could add their own themes. It'd be pretty cool to have a Dark Hour clock from P3, for instance.

Anyways, see you all at 5:00 AM PST.

daveo42

Banned
I'm in, though on some sort of wonky EST sleep schedule.

5am M W F
6am S
7am T TH
No alarm on Sunday cause I live on the edge...

I wish I was a morning person.

Allforce

I've never used an alarm in my professional life so I just set this thing to go off 5 minutes after I get off work each night.

12:05 AM Wake-Up Club Represent.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I've never used an alarm in my professional life so I just set this thing to go off 5 minutes after I get off work each night.

12:05 AM Wake-Up Club Represent.

Good luck getting the 12 player required wake-up trophy then. Since you need 12 players NO BOTS to wake up successfully for it.

I haven't gotten more than 5 people from 10PM-12AM EST.

These themes are really gorgeous, actually. Flicked through a few of them before settling on this Gravity Rush one.

8385954206_e350bcb625_z.jpg

It'd be neat if other companies could add their own themes. It'd be pretty cool to have a Dark Hour clock from P3, for instance.

Anyways, see you all at 5:00 AM PST.

its pretty, but I'm having a hard time reading it lol.

Top Bottom