• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wanda and the Colossus famitsu scan

Words fail me as to how beautiful it looks. The shots also seem to indicate slightly more to the game than just climbing and killing colossuses (colossi?).

Forsete

Fuck me.

:eek: This takes the throne away from ICO as the best looking game ever.

Anyone willing to translate what the article says? :)

pcostabel

Gold Member
It's amazing how those screen convey the sense of scale, just like in Ico. In most game you have the impression of playing in a miniature world, but these environments look so real life...

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
And I get a very Panzer Dragoon vibe from the scans. Atleast the first one, not a big fan of the artwork in the Xbox PD.
Really? It looks more like Ico than anything else, IMO. Ico at it's darker moments, though, like that nightmare scene at the beginning. Perhaps these kinda distorted colors are confusing, but there's a direct screen capture of that screen from the first scan:

http://www.1up.com/do/imageDisplay?id=1191075

PDO looks more alien like, with really much more abstract colors.

nitewulf

Marconelly said:
Really? It looks more like Ico than anything else, IMO. Ico at it's darker moments, though, like that nightmare scene at the beginning. Perhaps these kinda distorted colors are confusing, but there's a direct screen capture of that screen from the first scan:

http://www.1up.com/do/imageDisplay?id=1191075

PDO looks more alien like, with really much more abstract colors.

he said PD. Orta looks different from the rest of them, it is more colorful. Ico always reminded me of the PD world personally, so does this. not necessarilly structures, rather the "desolate" look and areas are very reminiscent of the PD world.

Ill saint, I have the thread set up now :). Hope it will be used by those who want to avoid spoilers until release.

However, I have to ask a favor: could someone who is following this game regardless of spoilers please keep us informed in the embargo thread? Marconelly? Dark? SSX? We'll be dying for release dates and maybe even just general "looking good" and "looking bad" impressions in there. Thanks in advance!

Top Bottom