• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: Man who led armed protest @ Texas mosque publishes list of Muslims’ addresses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frog-fu

Banned
Days after organizing an armed protest outside the Islamic Center of Irving, Tex., the spokesman for a local anti-Islam group published the names and addresses “of every Muslim and Muslim sympathizer that stood up for … Sharia tribunals in Irving,” according to the the Dallas Morning News.

Posted to Facebook on Wednesday by David Wright III, the list has since been removed, the Morning News reported.

The list was copy-pasted from an Irving city document containing the personal information of people who signed up to speak against a state bill targeting the influence of Islam in America, according to the Morning News.

Wright was identified by the newspaper as the spokesman for the Bureau of American Islamic Relations (BAIR) — a play on the name of a leading Muslim advocacy group, the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR). Last weekend, several members of the group — including Wright — protested in front of the Islamic Center of Irving, a mosque in the Dallas suburb where a ninth-grader was arrested for bringing to school what some thought looked like a homemade bomb but was actually a homemade clock.

As The Washington Post’s Justin Moyer wrote of the protesters: “They had guns. They had a flag. They had a Ted Cruz sign and one that read ‘Stop the Islamization of America.'”

“It’s a boiling pot,” one man told the local Fox affiliate. “The kettle … the top on this kettle is on really, really tight, and it is going to blow.”

On his personal Facebook page, Wright wrote this week: “We should stop being afraid to be who we are! We like to have guns designed to kill people that pose a threat in a very efficient manner.”

He added: “My gun is an assault weapon, it is for the sole purpose of assaulting anyone who tries to hurt or kill me or mine. Why is that wrong? How is that bad? Its a weapon designed to assault people not animals so… I can’t think of any other way to explain it.”

12249721_922398774508054_2842295089539020716_n.jpg

CUvM6dnWIAAypPL.jpg

More at the source.

This fucking nutter belongs in jail.

edit;

Check that, he's not a nutter - well, he might be, but that's all he is. He's a fucking terrorist.

Isn't doxxing illegal? If it isn't, it should be.

Why is it wrong to assault people that try to hurt or kill me? I'd respond, but I don't want to hurt his feelings.

All these fucks should be on a terrorist watch list. Their "org" should be labeled a terrorist group.

If any person that were doxxed by this piece of shit are harassed or harmed, this piece of shut should be thrown behind bars.

He added: “My gun is an assault weapon, it is for the sole purpose of assaulting anyone who tries to hurt or kill me or mine. Why is that wrong? How is that bad? Its a weapon designed to assault people not animals so… I can’t think of any other way to explain it.”

Sir, why do we allow civilians access to weapons designed specifically to kill other people? Weapons for sport hunting, I can understand, but this?

Loxley

Member
All these fucks should be on a terrorist watch list. Their "org" should be labeled a terrorist group.

If any person that were doxxed by this piece of shit are harassed or harmed, this piece of shut should be thrown behind bars.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised at all if the FBI are indeed keeping tabs on at least a few of these guys.

Frog-fu

Banned
Just look at these wannabe freedom fighters all decked out like they the shit. Motherfuckers left their brown shirts at home.

wow she definitely has that "girl, pls" vibe. brave shit though.
this whole situation is just dumb.
CUvM6dnWIAAypPL.jpg

She got that "Get to stepping 'soldier boy,' I got places to be" saunter like it ain't no thang.

Still a fucking shame she has to even look at these fools.

ICKE

Banned
wow she definitely has that "girl, pls" vibe. brave shit though.
this whole situation is just dumb.
CUvM6dnWIAAypPL.jpg

What the fuck is wrong with that person? Why would you terrorize normal people in that fashion?

This should not be happening in a civilized country, it would not happen in any other western nation

Zaphod

Member
I can't believe some people in the last thread on this tried to argue that these shit bags weren't trying to threaten anyone with their guns at the pathetic little protest they held.

jet1911

Member
Kinda off topic but everytime I see normal citizens carrying weapons like that it freaks me out. It just seem sooooo foreign to me haha.

Anion

Member
Dont want to say it, but that city must have some toxic environment where anti-Islam feelings are thriving. Like the Camp Bocca of anti-Islam.

I can't believe some people in the last thread on this tried to argue that these shit bags weren't trying to threaten anyone with their guns at the pathetic little protest they held.

Gotta remember: It's only terroristic threats if the ones doing it are muslim.

Kinda off topic but everytime I see normal citizens carrying weapons like that it freaks me out. It just seem sooooo foreign to me haha.

Yeah it always feels so absurd.

White men with rifles on pics is eighter:

a. Policemen during some kind of attack/event/threath.

b. Just another day in the american south.

dabig2

Member
Kinda off topic but everytime I see normal citizens carrying weapons like that it freaks me out. It just seem sooooo foreign to me haha.

It's thankfully foreign to most Americans too despite how many millions of guns are in this country. 29 years and I've only seen a handful of people who I recognized were carrying a weapon. Then again, I've mostly lived in liberal enclaves in Illinois and Maryland...

Effect

Member
Isn't doxxing illegal? If it isn't, it should be.

Why is it wrong to assault people that try to hurt or kill me? I'd respond, but I don't want to hurt his feelings.

I thought it was in every state in the US. Either way this guy is a terrorist that needs to be jailed. Home addresses are private and privileged information for a reason. He just put lives of these people and their families in real danger.

I thought it was in every state in the US. Either way this guy is a terrorist that needs to be jailed. Home addresses are private and privileged information for a reason. He just put lives of these people and their families in real danger.

Not do defend him, but there are things such as telephone books or a website like whitepages that list a persons address and phone number(Among other things). If he used a document that was publicly and legally available, than he's can release that information.

However, if there was a lawsuit brought up and they could prove that the man released it with an intent to harm or terrorize the people listed, then they probably have a case against him.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Muslims have to deal with assholes with assault rifles harassing them at their place of worship.

Christians have to deal with Target employees saying "Happy Holidays to them.

I think we all know who the real victims are.

Zaphod

Member
Gotta remember: It's only terroristic threats if the ones doing it are muslim.

It's like there is a 3 foot constitutional protection zone that only exists for people not belonging to one of the many "other" categories that exist outside of white people and "one of the good ones".

Hex

Banned
Not to condone such an act if it were to happen, but how is this guy's information as well as that while little line dance party's information not all over the web by now?

Frog-fu

Banned
Not to condone such an act if it were to happen, but how is this guy's information as well as that while little line dance party's information not all over the web by now?

Wouldn't be surprised if it happened. This type of shit has the propensity to backfire.

bounchfx

Member
holy fuck what a bunch of children. dangerous, ignorant children. a wonderful side effect of all the fear mongering we tend to display via our mass media.

Hollycat

Member
CUvM6dnWIAAypPL.jpg

The best part about this picture is the fact that our "hero" has his face covered. What an idiot.

This is just disgusting. if anyone besides a white man went around wearing something like that with a gun out, they'd get shot for sure. His appearance screams "I'm gonna murder everyone"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom