• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: Trump recorded bragging about his fame letting him violate women in 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indicate

CNN though...

k2Xz9Az.gif

So good.

It's sad that it was this that sinks him, some naughty words on a recording from over a decade ago, and not the countless testimonies of the women who interacted with him and already vouched for this behavior nor the virulent bullshit he's spouted about minorities.

This isn't the rejection of the hateful ideas that got him this far. It's the rejection of just one man.

Quotient

Those boos at the Romney event, lol.

Joe Heck: "All women deserve better"

Woman in back: "BOOOOOOOO! BooooOOO!"

LOL. Trump could announce that he will personally punch every person at his rally's in the face and they would cheer him. Mindless sheep.

HylianTom

Banned
It's so right that Trump is losing to a woman. The universe seems to be looking out for us.

And conversely, it feels right that this is how Hillary gets her win. To beat this kind of loathsome ogre while the rest of the GOP is chained to him and helpless to stop the disaster from unfolding.. it's so damn appropriate. Pure poetry.

Morat

Banned
It's sad that it was this that sinks him, some naughty words on a recording from over a decade ago, and not the countless testimonies of the women who interacted with him nor the virulent bullshit he's spouted about minorities.

This isn't the rejection of the hateful ideas that got him this far. It's the rejection of just one man.

Yeah. The republicans will be back with their usual mix of hateful bullshit soon enough.

BigDug13

It's sad that it was this that sinks him, some naughty words on a recording from over a decade ago, and not the countless testimonies of the women who interacted with him nor the virulent bullshit he's spouted about minorities.

Video evidence is huge. Kinda like how Ray Rice was severely punished more than any other domestic abuser in the NFL. Because that shit leaked out on tape. Otherwise they would be ok with it.

Yeah, already seeing a hardcore Trump supporter friend on Facebook defend Donald and how this is all a distraction, etc. And he even has 2 daughters of his own, yet can't understand why this is an issue.

I am only keeping him on the friends list until Nov 9th so I can see him meltdown.

Bread

Banned
I see a lot of people talking about this sinking him, have there been new polls or reports since this happened backing that up?

RootCause

Yeah, already seeing a hardcore Trump supporter friend on Facebook defend Donald and how this is all a distraction, etc. And he even has 2 daughters of his own, yet can't understand why this is an issue.

I am only keeping him on the friends list until Nov 9th so I can see him meltdown.
He would probably beat the crap out of any man that attempts what Trump is claiming to have done on the video.
Just embarrassing,

Video evidence is huge. Kinda like how Ray Rice was severely punished more than any other domestic abuser in the NFL. Because that shit leaked out on tape. Otherwise they would be ok with it.

Him saying pussy on camera shouldn't be the gamechanger. We have his own words backed by testimony after testimony. He's said all this shit before and the only difference this time was that he used naughty words.

He's talked women in derogatory fashions and their capitulation to his so called fame many, many times. None of this is new, but none of them blew up lile this. This is a victory with a fun soundbite and nothing more.

I have no idea why people in this thread, and some Republican politicians, think Trump can withdraw and they can put someone else on the ballot. That ship has sailed - if he withdraws then they just forfeit having a Presidential candidate this election unless I'm 100% utterly mistaken. Nobody else was nominated, nobody else has been properly vetted, and nobody else is on the ballot in any state or will be. I guess they could do a write in campaign but good luck with that. They're stuck with that vile piece of shit and I say good.

Seeing people on my friendslist defend this is hilarious. They'll mow down Hillary over emails but talk about how okay this is.
"It's just how guys talk" (a girl said this)
"Those people on CNN act like they're angels"
Hooboy

shiba5

I guess he'd be ok with Trump popping a few Tic-Tacs and kissing his daughters without their consent.

Al-ibn Kermit

I see a lot of people talking about this sinking him, have there been new polls or reports since this happened backing that up?

I think most polls are over a 3 day period so maybe after Monday you'll see some that have taken place after the video was released.

rjinaz

Him saying pussy on camera shouldn't be the gamechanger. We have his own words backed by testimony after testimony. He's said all this shit before and the only difference this time was that he used naughty words.

He's talked women in derogatory fashions and their capitulation to his so called fame many, many times. None of this is new, but none of them blew up lile this. This is a victory with a fun soundbite and nothing more.

Yeah he's bragging about being able to sexually assault women, because he can. It's not the naughty P word that has people upset. Surely you see this?

.JayZii

Banned
Why is Romney having an event?
To denounce Trump's actions and do damage control for the Republican party and ask people to get out and vote their conscience and continue to vote for other republicans.

The run on sentence feels appropriate.

Futureman

haha what? this isn't about him saying naughty words, it's about Trump saying he's rich and can sexually assualt women and grab them by the pussy.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that

There aren't going to be any good polls that reflect this news for awhile. The online ones are the quickest and they're garbage. But this is bad. Four alarm fire bad politically. When you're running for President and prominent members of your party start pulling support, it's over. Everyone knows it's over. Right now they're not planning on how to save Donald Trump, they're talking about how to make sure he doesn't crash the entire party and maybe save downticket candidates.

CHC

To denounce Trump's actions and do damage control for the Republican party and ask people to get out and vote their conscience and continue to vote for other republicans.

Romney must be getting great sleep lately. He never backed Trump, spoke out against him from the start, and now he actually looks like a human being rather than a puddle of boneless flesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom