• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: Trump recorded bragging about his fame letting him violate women in 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that's why I'm wondering why people are saying this is the final thing that sunk him when we don't know the real impact

Well, since this broke, his invitation to a Paul Ryan event was rescinded and several GOP senator/governors have pulled their endorsement.

oti

Banned
CuQqzppWEAAcXq1.jpg

Dear father in heaven, we have a special order for you today. Today we pray for this Pussy Grabber called Donald Trump. The rest is as always, please make the blacks and the gays go away. Thank you.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I am out of the loop. Why didn't he run again? I think he would have this in the bag.

Now? Yeah, maybe. Republicans would be begging for a Romney type right about now, and he'd have a very good chance of winning if you could magically give him in the GOP nomination. I think Romney just wasn't that interested personally. He gave it his best and came up short. Usually people don't feel like doing the whole song and dance again when they could just spend time with their family.

But he wouldn't have survived the primary season, same as everyone else. There were 17 people on the stage when things started if I remember correctly. Trump tapped into something with their base that the other politicians weren't. It was a very anti-establishment based campaign, and Romney wouldn't have lasted long in that climate. He would be lumped into the same box as Jeb, and Trump would have hammered him incessantly about being a "loser."

Otnopolit

"in the eleven year old video released yesterday"

Why even mention the age of the video? Does Pence really think that will persuade anyone?

They really cannot help themselves. Yes, this is terrible but it was like 10 years ago!

They are really grabbing at anything that can mitigate ANY amount of the enormous damage done at this point. Pence is scum, but desperate scum. I do not envy his position, and would never have chosen to be in it like he did when he said yes to the VP nomination.

I don't completely get why this is the thing that people are treating like a bigger deal than any of the other fifty krabillion fucked up things he has said. He has advocated war crimes, called people from a country rapists, had a video clip spread around about how he would date his daughter, advocated assassinating his opponent, advocated beating people up at his rallies, other awful comments about women, and a laundry list more. I'm not complaining here, as I'm glad this does him in, and he loses to a woman like another poster said. I'm just curious what it is about this that separates it from everything else, or is it just a last straw type of thing?

Because while they might not have Hispanic/Black/LGBT friends, even the most deplorable American has a wife or a daughter (or is the wife or daughter of someone).

Though I always love how the outraged is framed around men though. "We have daughters, wives!"

Morat

Banned
I hate that argument that everyone talks that way. Same thing they try to say to downplay racist commentary. No, not all men talk like that, and even if they did, that doesn't make it fine. The president should serve as an example. He or she should at least try to be better.

I mean about the worst I've heard is guys going on about going out and getting pussy at the club, which I find pretty distasteful, but at least it's consensual. I certainly wouldn't jang around anybody who spoke the way Trump did.

Astral Dog

I don't completely get why this is the thing that people are treating like a bigger deal than any of the other fifty krabillion fucked up things he has said. He has advocated war crimes, called people from a country rapists, had a video clip spread around about how he would date his daughter, advocated assassinating his opponent, advocated beating people up at his rallies, other awful comments about women, and a laundry list more. I'm not complaining here, as I'm glad this does him in, and he loses to a woman like another poster said. I'm just curious what it is about this that separates it from everything else, or is it just a last straw type of thing?

Nothing compared a good, old sexual scandal to shake the country values and political career of this man specially on the Republican side.
With this mr, Trump is no longer a presidential candidate for the Republicanb Party, he is now officially a pussy grabbing Pig 🐖

Ok. Let's be real.

What are the odds of a trump and daughter sex tape being leaked this month?

Like what else can top yesterday's bomb?

I don't know, but we might learn soon considering that even worse things are being stockpiled right now on Trump. And if those things are worse than this, my goodness, his staff would probably walk out on him right then and there.

Erevador

I don't want Mike Pence to be president, but I would be relieved if they somehow threw Trump off the ticket and put him at the head of the ticket. I think Mike Pence wouldn't be a particularly good president, but I don't think he would mean the end of the American experiment. I don't think he would feud with morning show hosts from the oval office. I don't think he would act casually about using nuclear weapons. I don't think he is so ADD that he would completely fail to pay attention in meetings of dire importance. He would probably be a mediocre, obnoxiously right wing social conservative, who would steer the country with some degree of competence and wouldn't end western civilization.

Just having Trump on the ballot is a danger to our civilization.

Indicate

Seeing people on my friendslist defend this is hilarious. They'll mow down Hillary over emails but talk about how okay this is.
"It's just how guys talk" (a girl said this)
"Those people on CNN act like they're angels"
Hooboy

I hope you're calling them out and explaining that what he's talking about is sexual assault.

RPGCrazied

I don't want Mike Pence to be president, but I would be relieved if they somehow threw Trump off the ticket and put him at the head of the ticket. I think Mike Pence wouldn't be a particularly good president, but I don't think he would mean the end of the American experiment. I don't think he would feud with morning show hosts from the oval office. I don't think he would act casually about using nuclear weapons. I don't think he is so ADD that he would completely fail to pay attention in meetings of dire importance. He would probably be a mediocre, obnoxiously right wing social conservative, who would steer the country with some degree of competence and wouldn't end western civilization.

Just having Trump on the ballot is a danger to our civilization.

It might be okay with him as President if you are a straight, old, white male.

Caja 117

I love how Trump supporters highlights it was 10 years ago. it doesn't matter when it happened, this is who this clown really is.

Idde

I wonder if Trump regrets running for President yet. By now the entire world knows what kind of deplorable piece of shit he is.

Slayven

I wonder if Trump regrets running for President yet. By now the entire world knows what kind of deplorable piece of shit he is.

There was a report a month or 2 ago about how it has tanked all his business; Because big money folks don't want to be associated with him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom