• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: Trump recorded bragging about his fame letting him violate women in 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

SURGEdude

donald-ivanka-trump-throwback-photo-lead-11.jpg

donald-ivanka.jpg

trump-and-ivanka.jpg

ivanka-trump.jpg

That last one, it's just a flashlight.

Yuck

shiba5

This is so fucking gross. I'm speechless.

"Well, I'll tell you the funniest is that before a show, I'll go backstage and everyone's getting dressed, and everything else, and you know, no men are anywhere, and I'm allowed to go in because I'm the owner of the pageant and therefore I'm inspecting it," Trump said. "You know, I'm inspecting because I want to make sure that everything is good."
"You know, the dresses. 'Is everyone okay?' You know, they're standing there with no clothes. 'Is everybody okay?' And you see these incredible looking women, and so, I sort of get away with things like that. But no, I've been very good," he added.
Later in the episode, Stern asks Trump to assure his audience that "the chicks will be almost naked" at his pageant, saying to Trump that before he bought the contest, "they were starting to take women who were educated over women who were hot."
"They had a person who was extremely proud that a number of the women had become doctors," Trump explained. "And I wasn't interested."

Saganator

I don't understand what he is talking about. That electoral college map aint that close... right?

Hillary is winning by 4-5 pts in a lot of states. There are other states where she is losing by 1-5pts, so if this moves the needle 1-5 points towards Hillary, she could wind up winning states like Utah and Georgia, and Trump winning less than 200 electoral votes, which will mean she wins in a landslide.

RedHill

Banned
This is so fucking gross. I'm speechless.

"Well, I'll tell you the funniest is that before a show, I'll go backstage and everyone's getting dressed, and everything else, and you know, no men are anywhere, and I'm allowed to go in because I'm the owner of the pageant and therefore I'm inspecting it," Trump said. "You know, I'm inspecting because I want to make sure that everything is good."
"You know, the dresses. 'Is everyone okay?' You know, they're standing there with no clothes. 'Is everybody okay?' And you see these incredible looking women, and so, I sort of get away with things like that. But no, I've been very good," he added.
Later in the episode, Stern asks Trump to assure his audience that "the chicks will be almost naked" at his pageant, saying to Trump that before he bought the contest, "they were starting to take women who were educated over women who were hot."
"They had a person who was extremely proud that a number of the women had become doctors," Trump explained. "And I wasn't interested."
His supporters call him an "alpha" but all the women he sees/sleeps with is due to his wealth because he's a wrinkled cheeto.

benjipwns

Banned
You people as in the people who will do their best to warp this into a "BUT THEYRE THE SAME SEEEEE????" argument. What happened with Clinton was shitty, but it is most definitely not the fucking same.
But I wasn't trying to compare anyone, I was simply disputing the assertion made that all of Bill Clinton's sexual encounters were consensual since there are multiple women who claim otherwise.

Personally, I doubt either one is completely innocent, but that's not really anything special unfortunately. Or relevant.

I was going to order pizza for tomorrow's debate and cook something healthy at home tonight.

However, I've been ridiculously entertained since I woke up, so I think I'll make it a double-feature.

I'm gonna order pizza and grab it by the crust.

Staccat0

Fail out bailed
It's not and hasn't been. Nate is now one of the mainstream, artificially making the race look closer than it is for clicks. It's sad.

That's what I thought. I've been looking at that map for a while and was very confused to see him pretending Trump was close. Especially considering he has so many basic infrastructure issues.

It's not using updated data so this means nothing to how last night and today has affected him.

I expect him to take a pretty massive hit next time polls are taken.

I've been following this election and every time a major negative event has happened, it has impacted the polls. The Curiel drama caused Trump's numbers to go down, then the Comey speech hit Clinton's numbers, the fight with the Khans hurt Trump, and the fainting on 9/11 hurt Clinton.

Every time we think this won't matter, it has mattered. I would not be surprised to see some double digit national polls for Clinton and some surprising numbers in red states like Arizona.

It's not and hasn't been. Nate is now one of the mainstream, artificially making the race look closer than it is for clicks. It's sad.

I don't think he waffles for clicks. I think he waffles because he called Trump as a fad, was wrong, and now doesn't want to say anything definitive.

He said the exact thing a couple days ago though. Nothing has shifted in his models because no polls have been released.

True. That might be Nate the pundit talking, but Trump was already polling horribly before the tape scandal and it's not an unreasonable assumption to think this will shift AZ to Clinton and maybe one other state. I guess it depends on what you believe a landslide victory is in a highly partisan era.

kirblar

I don't think he waffles for clicks. I think he waffles because he called Trump as a fad, was wrong, and now doesn't want to say anything definitive.
One of his three polling models is explicitly there as clickbait, to the point he actively tells people to ignore it.

I think if I could punch one of the two in the face, I'd punch Billy Bush first.

Hilariously, it seems like both men are basically in a perpetual cycle of approving/egging the other guy on because they were both desperate for approval from the other. Trump's bizarre statement like "moved on her like a bitch" and "grab them by their pussy" are like an old man talking to young people acting like he still knows what's "cool." Meanwhile, Bush is a lowly nothing trying to impress the richer and older Trump by laughing at whatever he says and acting like he's so awesome.

chadskin

Here it is: http://www.johnmccain.com/statement-from-john-mccain-withdrawing-support-of-donald-trump/

Phoenix, AZ– John McCain issued the following statement today withdrawing his support of Donald Trump:

“In addition to my well known differences with Donald Trump on public policy issues, I have raised questions about his character after his comments on Prisoners of War, the Khan Gold Star family, Judge Curiel and earlier inappropriate comments about women. Just this week, he made outrageous statements about the innocent men in the Central Park Five case.

“As I said yesterday, there are no excuses for Donald Trump’s offensive and demeaning comments in the just released video; no woman should ever be victimized by this kind of inappropriate behavior. He alone bears the burden of his conduct and alone should suffer the consequences.

“I have wanted to support the candidate our party nominated. He was not my choice, but as a past nominee, I thought it important I respect the fact that Donald Trump won a majority of the delegates by the rules our party set. I thought I owed his supporters that deference.

“But Donald Trump’s behavior this week, concluding with the disclosure of his demeaning comments about women and his boasts about sexual assaults, make it impossible to continue to offer even conditional support for his candidacy. Cindy, with her strong background in human rights and respect for women fully agrees with me in this.

“Cindy and I will not vote for Donald Trump. I have never voted for a Democratic presidential candidate and we will not vote for Hillary Clinton. We will write in the name of some good conservative Republican who is qualified to be President.”

Furyous

Can someone tweet Mark Halperin and John Heilemann to ask for a behind the scenes novel on this election?

I'm throwing money at the screen right now preordering copies because this is going to be a glorious read. Call me crazy but I predict the October 2016 chapter in this book will Trump the chapter in Game Change about Sarah Palin. Campaign staffers were in turmoil once they realized how terrible Palin would act as Vice President. They were scared what she'd do with that much power. Eight years later and look at this shit here. Is there anyone unafraid of what life under a Trump presidency?

Republicans can't dump him because MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. Their anti-establishment candidate went so far off the property that he doesn't need their messages. Everyone says he's hurting the party but I have a different take. Trump tells it like it is and is unafraid to take on the lame stream media. Yes, he's a bigot. Yes, he's misogynistic. Yes, he's prejudiced but this is what conservatives wanted. This is their guy for the job. Trump needs to stay in the campaign and make Romney's fall a thing of distant memory. I want to etch the conservative salt into my brain as Karl Rove has another meltdown on Fox.

But I wasn't trying to compare anyone, I was simply disputing the assertion made that all of Bill Clinton's sexual encounters were consensual since there are multiple women who claim otherwise.

Personally, I doubt either one is completely innocent, but that's not really anything special unfortunately. Or relevant.

Those multiple women you speak of have already gone through the judicial process. And a whole lot of nothing happened. You are making accusations based on something that not only ran its course, but was dealt with and handled. Therefore your accusations of those encounters (which were accusations of sexual harassment, not rape) are null and void because the legal route for those women ran its course. There is nothing more that can be taken from the matter.

Edit: I apologize to everyone here for derailing this thread into bullshit.

Corpekata

Banned
I am surprised this is what's sticking of all things. But hey, at least it's something.

I am also laughing mightily hard at Ted Cruz's position. A week away from being the Told You So Guy. A week! What a buffoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom