• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: Trump recorded bragging about his fame letting him violate women in 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

jelly

w2sUmBF.jpg

Remember Arnold was a Republican governor of California just a little while ago. Stick a fork in the orange turd. He is done.

Not the first time he has gone against a predator.

rjinaz

Why is the conversation about Bill, is he running for Potus again?

Didn't Trump himself at one of his debates, make a comment about how if Hillary wins Bill will be the one running things? I recall this because I took the comment as very sexist.

So there you have it. This is all about stopping Bill Clinton from being the secret president!

e_i

I can not wait for the comedy news shows next week, especially Samantha Bee. She's going to rip Trump APART.

benjipwns

Banned
And what? In one case a settlement was reached after the case was dismissed, in the second the case was never brought because she was lying.
The cases were never properly tried, they got folded into Ken Starr's clusterfuck which rendered them impossible to deal with. Especially since the IC dismissed the one case because it determined it impossible for them to decide, not a jury.

Since Bill settled one case, giving up his law license, and the others are at best disputed, the presumption should be on the side of the those claiming sexual harassment no?

Edit: Fuck it, this argument will go nowhere, it always does with you people.
What do you mean you people?

RedHill

Banned
Few things here:

1) bill being accused of sexual assault IS an issue. However, he's being accused while Trump is ADMITTING to doing it.

2) Bill's sexual assault does not excuse Trump's, what the hell? Do they cancel eachother out.

3) Trump is currently running for president. What should we do with Bill then? Not vote for Bill in November? Consider it done!

4) Trying to excuse anyone's sexual assault is gross and you should be ashamed of yourself if you're in the "well other people did it too!" camp.

We're supposed to give accusers the benefit of the doubt in their claims are we not?

Disputing that Bill Clinton's sexual encounters were all consensual based on the claims of multiple accusers has nothing to do with Donald Trump.

No, we aren't supposed to give accusers (or the accused) the benefit of any doubt. The accused is innocent until proven guilty. That's at the root of the American justice system (as to how well that actually plays out is a debate for another time).

As for your assertion that none of this has anything to do with Donald Trump, perhaps you should remember that before smearing your verbal diarrhea about Bill Clinton all over a thread about Donald Trump.

This is the first time Trump has made an official apology for saying something, despite all the comments he has made, and it's a month before the election.

And it's even more insulting that he says, "These words don't reflect who I am." Yeah, they do. In fact, they define one of your most well-known characteristics.

The comments from his fans are pathetic but expected. Sad to see women defending him, though.

You gotta admit, no one would be stepping up for Romney or McCain like this. Trump has endeared himself to his followers better than anyone I've seen in a long time.

benjipwns

Banned
As for your assertion that none of this has anything to do with Donald Trump, perhaps you should remember that before smearing your verbal diarrhea about Bill Clinton all over a thread about Donald Trump.
Oh, sorry, didn't know we weren't allowed to respond to statements made in other posts. That one is on me.

Staccat0

Fail out bailed
No, we aren't supposed to give accusers (or the accused) the benefit of any doubt. The accused is innocent until proven guilty. That's at the root of the American justice system (as to how well that actually plays out is a debate for another time).

Oh please, you know that shit won't hang.

Trump is bragging about sexual assault. No excuses for Bill Clinton are required.

Squire

Banned
I'm no way trying to excuse what Trump has said, he's a real piece of shit but rewatching taht video... I think that Bush actually annoys me more... Fucking try hard ugh

Bush is probably a HUGE diichnozzle behind the scenes. I bet half the reason the footage is out is because he pissed off the wrong person.

I don't get why Trump doesn't step down... he is toast. Can't delegate just withdraw their support and re-open the nomination?

You get that this is Donald Trump we are talking about, right? The only thing that would make him step down would be if people stopped talking about him. He is about to get to take part in the highest rated Debate of all time.

This is his wet dream. This is who Trump is. This is who he has always been.

HotHamBoy

You gotta admit, no one would be stepping up for Romney or McCain like this. Trump has endeared himself to his followers better than anyone I've seen in a long time.

It's because Trump has well-established himself to be a disgusting piece of shit. None of this shocks his supporters because, "At least with Trump you know what you're getting!"

The polls could move by 5 or 6 points toward Trump, giving him a narrow win, or — equally likely, per our model — they could move by 5 or 6 points toward Clinton, giving her a double-digit margin. To put it another way, a Clinton landslide is no more far-fetched than a Trump victory — and given the events of the past 24 hours, probably less so.

Hmmm...

He's an anti-establishment celebrity with tons of personality. It's not surprising that he can get so many people behind him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom