• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: Trump recorded bragging about his fame letting him violate women in 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjinaz

Didn't he already say his daughter was a "piece of ass"?

Yeah, but how old was she then? And still not as bad if they caught him talking about it descriptively.

But it's just a guess, probably not a good idea to even theorize about these things. We'll find out soon enough.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Something worse is coming? Jesus...

Honestly that list of Howard Stern segments is also really horrifying. How he brags about peeking at naked beauty pageants and getting away with it, how he lets Stern call his daughter a hot piece of ass, how they agree a "hot retard" is better than a "slob who's a doctor", etc. It just goes on and on and every single bit is super-gross.

Arnold became a Republican because of ...NIXON?

lol
Yeah that jumped out to me too haha.

The women who know Trump best all stand with their hands over their crotch when he's near.

CuRdDZeW8AEBAvB.jpg
LOL damn

Ambient80

Definitely not worse than the "grab" comments. I mean, everyone knows he already thinks that and it would pretty much shock no one.

Yeah that's true. I just think anything along those lines would have a multiplicative effect due to pussygate. But you're right I'm not sure a lot of people would even bat an eye at that at this point.

jackal27

Banned
I am a Christian pastor and how ANY follower of Jesus can support this man is beyond me.

Also, of the hundreds of pastors I know, I do not know a single one that supports him even slightly. Many of them will write-in a name, but it'll be Hillary for me. Lots of them try not to be political in their speech or with their congregations, but maybe it's time...

Biske

I almost think now is a good time to drop a "worse" thing. Everything is pelting down on him now

No, gotta wait and give his supporters time to come out and say its not so bad and they still support him. you know fucks like Hannity and elected folks like Paul Ryan to still keep supporting

THEN drop another fucking bomb on them.

Rinse and repeat

I am a Christian pastor and how ANY follower of Jesus can support this man is beyond me.

Also, of the hundreds of pastors I know, I do not know a single one that supports him even slightly. Many of them will write-in a name, but it'll be Hillary for me. Lots of them try not to be political in their speech or with their congregations, but maybe it's time...
Agreed. As a Christian, it's really embarrassing that people who calm themselves Christ followers can associate themselves with such a despicable person as Trump.

RedHill

Banned
No, gotta wait and give his supporters time to come out and say its not so bad and they still support him. you know fucks like Hannity and elected folks like Paul Ryan to still keep supporting

THEN drop another fucking bomb on them.

Rinse and repeat
I revise my statement, you're right, that is better.

CHC

I thought they said the unreleased audio would be worse for him with conservative voters?

Politically speaking the worst would be audio of him freely rambling about how he is playing everyone and doesn't really care about any of the issues his platform is built on. Basically saying that he doesn't care at all about poor people getting jobs or tax breaks, wants illegals here, etc.

That MIGHT be the only thing that moves his base, even if it wouldn't really shock anyone who is against him right now.

Mahonay

Banned

This feels good to hear. Thank you for sharing.

rjinaz

I respect that. Good to see religious leaders taking a stance against people like Trump.

Strimei

I don't think Trump realized exactly what he was getting into by running for President. This is going to ruin him permanently.

He likely thought he could handwave it, if he ever considered it at all.

The dude's ego is a reality warping field. Problem is, it only goes so far.

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
I hope it's something about christians, that would actually hurt him with his base, more racism wouldn't. Sure the remaining politicians supporting him would bail but with any Christian comments he'd actually lose supporters.

Really though, either would be fine with me.

Oh, God please no. Please don't give Christians a reason to play the victim.

Window

Trump is truly deplorable but all this speculation about possible incestual relationships is frankly disgusting. I hope none of that is true and I'm certainly not eagerly awaiting for any confirmations on it so that his (already dead in the tracks) presidential bid torpedoes further.

Good on you, brother. Lotta folks don't believe you guys exist and that you're all riding his ship by default..

sphagnum

Banned

What denomination?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom