• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: Trump recorded bragging about his fame letting him violate women in 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nokagi

Unconfirmed Member
Every single one of Ted Cruz's schemes have failed. In the beginning he tried to befriend Trump and that failed. So he tried to attack Trump and that failed. After losing he then decided to not support Trump and when it was looking like that was going to fail he jumped on Team Trump and now that's failing. If he were a Game of Thrones character he would have died midway through season 1.

subrock

I'm curious why now people are withdrawing support after all the garbage he's been spewing ever since he announced his running. Is it cause now they think they can rally behind Pence?
It's opportunistic. Seems like most of these spineless endorsers were complicit and supportive while the shit was working and now that it's not they're looking for their opportunity to distance themselves from him in the future. No one wants Donald's spray tan on them in coming elections

rjinaz

I wonder if this second debate surpasses the numbers of the first debate. Every is going to be tuning in to see what both Trump and Hillary have to say about this. This is the kind of entertainment Americans eat up, like a badly written Soap.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Every single one of Ted Cruz's schemes have failed. In the beginning he tried to befriend Trump and that failed. So he tried to attack Trump and that failed. After losing he then decided to not support Trump and when it was looking like that was going to fail he jumped on Team Trump and now that's failing. If he were a Game of Thrones character he would have died midway through season 1.

Ted Cruz is a case study in how someone can be a crafty, conniving scheming weasel of a man and still also be stupid

shiba5

Alright alright alright. I tried to say no but you are persistent.

gtanW6y.jpg

You know our motto...

Thank you! Hahahaha

rjinaz

CNN is asking Trump to step down because they are reporting that Republicans are asking him to step down!

That Trump logic.

RedHill

Banned
This man on CNN actually said "We knew Trump says inappropriate things a year ago and his voters understand that he says these things. But why don't you guys report on Hillary's scandal from 1995?"

I love how they are no longer humoring the Trump surrogates. This really pushed them, especially the women, over the edge and they are done with it.

Being a Trump surrogate is playing with a flamethrower, with the nozzle turned towards the surrogate. On full blast and saying they got this.

Jisgsaw

It might be. Everyone on Twitter keeps sharing that, but the fact that not one single new outlet has picked it up always made me think it was genuine bullshit. But good lord can you imagine if there was something there there?

Yes, that's what made me think of it. Given the story wasn't picked up, I'd guess there's no tangible evidence; finding some would be huge, and blow this current controversy completely away.

Trump surrogate: "You could find quotes from him on Howard Stern from 15 years ago and release one a day for the next 31 days."

NO SHIT BUDDY

Are they really playing the "but it was in the past" card? After constantly bringing up Clinton's past?

Andy Dean should be a lot closer to the Trump camp, he's doing gods work for the Trump campaign. Truly one of the brightest people in the business, irregardless of which side is paying him.

rjinaz

Yes, that's what made me think of it. Given the story wasn't picked up, I'd guess there's no tangible evidence; finding some would be huge, and blow this current controversy completely away.

Are they really playing the "but it was in the past" card? After constantly bringing up Clinton's past?

Trump defenders don't quite understand the concept of hypocrisy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom