• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: Trump recorded bragging about his fame letting him violate women in 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

giga

@guypbenson

Anti-Trump operative tells me 2 more big oppo hits coming. Says 1 is ~on par w/ 'p***y grab,' the other is worse. But no details. We'll see.

v7a9tri4q9wDS.gif

blackflag

It's gotta be the n-word. He must have said it on tape at some point.

I hope it's something about christians, that would actually hurt him with his base, more racism wouldn't. Sure the remaining politicians supporting him would bail but with any Christian comments he'd actually lose supporters.

Really though, either would be fine with me.

shiba5

I'd release more dirt tomorrow around noon to give it time to blow up and really tilt him by the time the debate starts.

It's gotta be the n-word. He must have said it on tape at some point.

Think about this scenario where you're hearing him saying the n-word on tape and then realized that it'll be 10 times worse than you could have possibly imagined because that's how Donald Trump operates.

I don't expect anything much from the higher profile and spineless Republicans in Oklahoma politics, but Brett Farley, the Oklahoma GOP communications director resigned today over the party's refusal to demand Trump step down.

This morning I sent an urgent message to the Chairman of the Oklahoma Republican Party insisting that the party release a statement thusly:

“The Republican Party was founded to promote certain principles, rights and values that befit a free and moral people and to advance candidates for office who will defend them. It has been demonstrated finally and without question by this most recent revelation of what Donald Trump has said and what he said he does that he is wholly unfit to continue as the Republican nominee for President of the United States. We, the Republican Party of Oklahoma, join the growing chorus of party leaders and elected officials around the country in demanding that Mr. Trump withdraw as a candidate for president in order that the Republican National Committee may begin the necessary process to select an alternate nominee who will more appropriately represent our party and its members.”

The response I received indicated a refusal to make a clear and unequivocal statement of the sort that has already been offered by dozens of Republican elected officials and leaders nationally. Therefore, just before 11am CST I offered my immediate resignation as Director of Communications for the Oklahoma Republican Party. The time for bold action is now. I can no longer countenance an official role with a party that is unable or unwilling to act upon the pressing moral gravity of the situation at hand.
https://brettfarley.us/alea-iacta-est/

Apologies if already posted.

Seen some state level politicians denounce him but nobody like Fallin, Lankford, Infofe etc so far. And of course they haven't because they are all shit mountains.

CHC

Will this new information be coming today?

Kind of imagine they are in hurry to get it out in time for the debate but at the same time, what's the rush? There is a third debate to save it for and another crisis to create before that.

Strimei

Kind of imagine they are in hurry to get it out in time for the debate but at the same time, what's the rush? There is a third debate to save it for and another crisis to create before that.

I feel like its good to space things out a bit. Don't overwhelm, let each "breathe" and just as things start to recover, hit him upside the head with another.

It would be better to release one near the 3rd debate, and the worst one right near election day.

CHC

I feel like its good to space things out a bit. Don't overwhelm, let each "breathe" and just as things start to recover, hit him upside the head with another.

Yeah like, as much as I want more of this, there is no rush at all. It's best to let the waters calm after this and then drop another as soon as the first runs its course.

Worse than "pussy grab" though.... Jesus what the hell could it be?!

HylianTom

Banned
I almost think now is a good time to drop a "worse" thing. Everything is pelting down on him now

My money is on something coming out right after the debate. It'll either pile-on with a Hillary win/Trump loss, or it'll change the narrative in the event that she somehow screws up (which is very very very unlikely).

Strimei

Yeah like, as much as I want more of this, there is no rush at all. It's best to let the waters calm after this and then drop another as soon as the first runs its course.

Worse than "pussy grab" though.... Jesus what the hell could it be?!

I can only imagine. Given the creepy stuff about his daughter that he's already said...god, can you even imagine?

Garlador

Still waiting for a Photoshop of blobfish holding the phone here. You guys are letting me down.

I keep telling you, there IS a blobfish holding the phone. What are you asking fo....

... Wait, that's actually Ted Cruz's face?! Dang, I thought it was the blobfish!

Media

Jesus this entire thing is fucking infuriating. From the statement to people defending it with 'boys will be boys' to evangelicals still supporting him...

The only think I kinda happy and surprised about is how many republicans are using 'sexual assault' to describe the words instead of locker room banter.

People surprised this the straw that broke them: it's not just lewd, he's talking about sexual assault. Everything else could be spun as the 'mainstream media twisting his words!' This is him, his own voice, his own words, talking about how much he loves to sexually assault women, and confirms some former accusations against him that describe the very thing he's bragging about. So yeah. He's fucking done.

So happy he is. Not happy I now have to censor the election from my kids.

Biske

Think about this scenario where you're hearing him saying the n-word on tape and then realized that it'll be 10 times worse than you could have possibly imagined because that's how Donald Trump operates.

I imagine some kind of n***** k*** j** f***** pussy melt down tape. With some casual rape thrown in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom