• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: Trump recorded bragging about his fame letting him violate women in 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to see McCain come out against him and especially calling it sexual assault.

It's crazy he would support him in the first place with Trumps previous comments about McCain being a POW.

Meowster

This will be a great Ryan Murphy show in ten years
Lmao.

This entire election, all I've been able to think about is how this is probably going to be one of the most iconic moments in pop culture. Like. People will be talking about this election for hundreds of years. The year the woman was able to destroy the blatant misogynistic pig, woo.

@guypbenson

Anti-Trump operative tells me 2 more big oppo hits coming. Says 1 is ~on par w/ 'p***y grab,' the other is worse. But no details. We'll see.

hitme

That only took forever... How's Ted Cruz doing?
Hold on, I'll call him right now.

CruzSad1.png

Strimei

The GOP implosion is happening too soon, don't you think? I kinda wish this had occurred a week or so later.

Maybe, though honestly a month out feels like a good time. Especially with early voting starting up.

This has enough time for things to set in and really take root. And they seem to have more coming too.

Biske

The GOP implosion is happening too soon, don't you think? I kinda wish this had occurred a week or so later.

Doesn't really matter.

His support as reluctant as it was is falling out.

It was always incredibly obvious how elected republicans felt about him but they were bound by the party and walking that tight rope.

The pussy grabbing has cut that rope and as soon as one bails they are all free to bail, and look even more horrible if they don't bail.

So all Trump has is the craziest of the crazies. Each new scandal now will only make the people still there look even more foolish.

Nokagi

Unconfirmed Member
Trump walked outside his tower raising his fist in the air like he's some kinda hero. I hate this man so much.

I am surprised this is what's sticking of all things. But hey, at least it's something.

I am also laughing mightily hard at Ted Cruz's position. A week away from being the Told You So Guy. A week! What a buffoon.

To what exactly are you referring to regarding Cruz? What was a week away?

RedHill

Banned
And still no "big career ending" reveal for Hillary. If anything worse is released about Trump, only more support is going to fall.

blackflag

That was a good statement from McCain.

Actually calling it sexual assault, calling him out for the super racist CP5 attack, and everything else. He earns back a tiny amount of my respect. Still not voting for him though.

benjipwns

Banned
I really want to know what the hell happened to him this election cycle. Back in 2008, he was willing to endure boos from his own supporters to maintain that Obama was a decent person deserving of respect. How the hell do you go from that to willing to stomach so much of Trump's garbage? The behind the scenes of this has to be fascinating.
This election cycle? Johm McCain has always been an authoritarian scumbag with no principles. His only real goals outside of oppressing the American citizenry are to maintain his media darling status and keep his wife out of prison for drug trafficking.

@guypbenson

Anti-Trump operative tells me 2 more big oppo hits coming. Says 1 is ~on par w/ 'p***y grab,' the other is worse. But no details. We'll see.
I wonder when these will come. I assume you do it after the debate. See if he can damage himself there and gen hit him with a one-two punch afterwards when he doesn't have the stage to respond.

RedHill

Banned
This has been a crazy election. It will be remembered in pop culture for decades to come. It's this generation's OJ Trial

I'm curious why now people are withdrawing support after all the garbage he's been spewing ever since he announced his running. Is it cause now they think they can rally behind Pence?

sflufan

Banned
I'm curious why now people are withdrawing support after all the garbage he's been spewing ever since he announced his running. Is it cause now they think they can rally behind Pence?

This is the perfect jumping off point because it's been pretty clear for the last couple of weeks since the first debate that he was going to lose. Now this represents a way for a total break with very little political fallout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom