• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: Trump recorded bragging about his fame letting him violate women in 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferrio

Banned
I don't get what you guys are happy about the rumors of the GOP dropping Trump.

I take this as bad news because they can replace him with a Fresh Face that can win in November

I don't want a Fresh Face, I want Trump to lose in November 8 legit

It's too late. Even if they found someone viable there's too much legal bullshit to go through.

Mathieran

Banned
I can't believe some people are defending or excusing this. This isn't how people talk. I've never talked with any other men this or even had these thoughts. It's perverted. And true people can atone for their sins but we haven't seen any evidence that trump is someone that has and I doubt he has changed at all.

The fact that he didn't care that woman was married should be enough to turn any religious person off but based on their comments it's pretty obvious how little respect for the institution they claim to care so much about.

I take this as bad news because they can replace him with a Fresh Face that can win in November

It'd be really hard to replace him. There'd be all kinds of lawsuits to get it done.

NYR

Fox News just covered this for a couple of minutes and then pivoted to Hillary transcripts, lol. Are spending more time on Hillary now.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.

Trump is on the ticket regardless if he drops or not.

Xe4

Banned
Yeah, when Trump admits he fucks up, as lightly as hr dis, it's huge. That's rare as shit for this asshole.

And people, this isn't going to sink the Trump campaign. We should now better than that by now. It will hurt him no doubt, but Trunp is still getting at least 40% of the vote, probably more.

It just means Clinton is going to win by a slightly larger margin.

Disgusting. Hope it changes some trump suporters minds, but I doubt it. They'll spin it regardless. He's gonna bring up Monica. I can feel it. This whole presidency feels like a joke. South Park nailed it so far.

subrock

Can't wait for Pence's response.

rO4qVdq.gif

Protein

Banned
From NYTimes comments:

President Lincoln: "...that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth."

President Kennedy: "Ask not what your country can do for you."

President Trump: "Grab 'em by the p*ssy!"

It's too late. Even if they found someone viable there's too much legal bullshit to go through.

Yeah, the worry would be about them focussing hard on downballot but with all the Trump bullshit I imagine their side would be more likely to stay home. There's always the chance this could help Johnson but I doubt it'd be to a significant degree.

Dropping Trump after making Cruz stan for him would be so good though.

Again: Literally there are no rumors of this. And it's also pretty impossible.

Its too late for any of that. Maybe they could have switched to Pence a month ago but over 250K people have already voted in the election. You can't just throw out their votes and start over. The GOP is stuck with Trump for this cycle.

Baki

I'm not offended. I'm just a straight dude who doesn't see women as objects. It's pretty simple.

<------- Now there's the door, get the hell out.

Agreed.

Big difference between "Damn, she's hawttt!" discussion to ---> "I'm rich. I'm going to grope her and she's going to let it happen."

(with Trump actually acting doing these things too. Rather than being a hypothetical.) :(

I've been saying since this began that it's completely perfect that Hillary Clinton, the first female major party nominee, is up against distilled misogyny.

Of course it was going to be like this, the universe has always had a sense of humor.

_Ryo_

Its so funny that wikileaks and alt right stans were all like "October Surprise: It's over for Killary. Wednesday,Clinton is DONE."

They were talking about Trump all along. And two days late. Great job. Lol.

Xando

Bill Clinton has said far worse to me on the golf course - not even close,” Trump said in a statement. “I apologize if anyone was offended.”
I love how he's always trying to throw Bill under the bus

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
Knowing Kennedy, I'm sure he said something similar in private at one point...

Especially considering how drugged-up he supposedly was a lot of the time. Dude was from the Boy's Club in the era of Boy's Clubs.

At least he was a real human being though.

Corey Lewandowski on CNN right now: "Not to change the subject, but we still don't know what Hillary Clinton said in those speeches to Wall Street. She still won't release the transcripts."

Wow, this guy could teach a class on grasping at straws.
What's funny is WikiLeaks dumped stuff that touches exactly this issue today, and it was predictably depressing but dull as dishwater.

MrBadger

It's fuckin bad that I'm actually surprised that this story's picking up, after every other controversy surrounding Trump has either been ignored or forgotten.

And of course the top post on the front page of Reddit is still about Hillary's emails and not this, but hey at least they're talking about it too

Nokagi

Unconfirmed Member
Paul Ryan is suppose to campaign with Trump tomorrow. Wonder if he'll still show up after this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom