• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: Trump recorded bragging about his fame letting him violate women in 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
vcover.gif

LOL, it's over, thank goodness.

I can't wait for the debate on Sunday, Hillary is gonna have some fun with this.

Has anyone called Sean Hannity yet?

Link

The Autumn Wind
Fox News also going with the "We don't know what Hillary said in her speeches to Wall Street. Where are the transcripts?!" angle. Guess this is how Team Trump is responding to this story.

NYR

Why after everything said, do I feel like this isn't anything major? Guess I'm desensitized at this point.
Dude. This is deadly for a politician. Comments like "grab em by the pussy" are killers for a candidate, you basically lose ant and all women with any kind of self worth to not be considered a sex object for men.

Fat4all

Banned
They drop Trump they can kiss their down ticket GOP'er goodbye.

There's no way shoving a new face in there last minute is gonna get people out to the polls.

They're gonna swallow this toxic candidate and try to keep about 50% of the Senate red.

Dude. This is deadly for a politician. Comments like "grab em by the pussy" are killers for a candidate, you basically lose ant and all women with any kind of self worth to not be considered a sex object for men.

It's the craziest soundbite for a Presidential candidate I can think of.

TheFatOne

They drop Trump they can kiss their down ticket GOP'er goodbye.

There's no way shoving a new face in there last minute is gonna get people out to the polls.

They're gonna swallow this toxic candidate and try to keep about 50% of the Senate red.

We already say their tactic for post Trump. They are going to just try and pretend he didn't happen. They are going to swallow this toxic turd, and pretend like nothing ever happened.

I'm guessing Judd is a Republican or is afraid of legal repercussions?

I think she just wanted to elaborate with a better tweet

ashley judd ‏@AshleyJudd 12m12 minutes ago

ashley judd Retweeted Jake Tapper

I never heard him "apologize" for talking to me & others about his family member's spouse, and especially her breasts. THIS IS WHO HE IS.

FStubbs

At this point I'm starting to think that he did kill someone at some point. Maybe that's next.

Hey you don't get to be a (supposed) billionaire in New York/New Jersey real estate, boxing, and gambling without having friends in low places and a few bodies in a backyard.

FStubbs

We already say their tactic for post Trump. They are going to just try and pretend he didn't happen. They are going to swallow this toxic turd, and pretend like nothing ever happened.

And it'll work just like every other time they've done something heinous, pretended it didn't happen, and watched the polls shift to their favor.

Yup after the disaster that was Dubya you saw the playbook. Just keep saying he wasn't a "real conservative" so don't count him against them. They take zero responsibility.

RPGCrazied

Oh my god. This should hurt him with women, if not, those are deplorable, sorry. How can you support this guy after saying stuff like this.

When I posted about this in Kansas I got some shocked emojis from likely Trump supporters, so I doubt this does nothing.

It's going to hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom