• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: Trump recorded bragging about his fame letting him violate women in 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loxley

So if there are worse stories ready and waiting, when do people think they will be unleashed?

I mean from an outsiders perspective this seems like the perfect opportunity to finish off the GOP since they all agreed to stand behind trump knowing he was a piece of shit so you can go for maximum damage if you go all out this election since they are at their weakest.

Considering how there's a new controversy around Trump every single week now, they'll likely be spaced out until the election considering how quickly people forget and move on. Dumping it all now would be a waste. I wouldn't be surprised if the NYT or WaPo were sitting on more dirt and waiting until after the debates to release it so Trump won't even have a public forum to try and defend himself.

Mahonay

Banned
CuM6gUzWcAA0TZC.jpg
Welp.

Mahonay

Banned
How does one grab by the pussy? Do you finger them like a bowling ball grip?

Why isn't this instantly sinking him Btw? These fucking people.
It's hitting him hard at the moment. This one is not being taken lightly.

Supposedly there are at least one or two other stories regarding Trump and sexual conduct waiting to come out in the coming weeks as well.

Get'sMad

after the election can we launch this moron into the sun? I really can't wait until this shit show is over and I never have to hear about him again.

Would not be surprised if Paul Ryan was making plans to leave the state at the moment.

"Uhhh we've decided to head over to Florida to lend our support in any way we can."

Also Jeb and the rest of the Bush family need to get off the whole "Trump is horrible, but don't vote for Hillary" thing.

seat

Sheesh, we're still in the first week of October before the election. I wonder how many more October Surprises we'll get before this is over.

Not really. Still voting for Trump. Even Paul Ryan is who said Trump made racist statements. This is damage control. Don't mean shit.

Yep. To them its all about getting political power in the white house. It could be literally hitler but as long as he repealed obamacare and appointed republican supreme court justices they'd vote for him.

Allard

No! Punch that shit and pin them against a wall, reverse then ram them again and again until they're nothing but a sack of bones and skin. Then, do burn outs on it.

At this point she needs to pivot not to trump but his surrogates and party leaders. Pin his candidacy on their heads for supporting him, make them denounce and abandon him or face the consequences.

Strimei

Sheesh, we're still in the first week of October before the election. I wonder how many more October Surprises we'll get before this is over.

Supposedly there's a number of far worse things still in the pipeline.

The ride never ends!

Mahonay

Banned
Trump has spent decades being an absolute piece of shit. There is plenty more waiting in the wings.

Can't hate him, that's integrity. Fuck the politics, it hasn't been about that for a long while now. Any reasonable Republicans will distance themselves from this human sewage spill ASAP, if they haven't done so already. He's going to lose spectacularly and anyone who is in his camp now is going down along with him once it's over.

Any reasonable Republican should've distanced themselves a long time ago.

At this point she needs to pivot not to trump but his surrogates and party leaders. Pin his candidacy on their heads for supporting him, make them denounce and abandon him or face the consequences.

Yeah there's no need to attack trump continuously he's sinking his campaign on his own.

The tactic going forward needs to be finger-wagging at every Republican still supporting this guy, its inexcusable and shows they're not in touch with the voters that will all reject trump and his ilk. Go for the jugular, win the Senate and House.

The only way she is going to get his surrogates is by pivoting to a position that is completely opposite of the one she stands for.

what I would do is, trump is damaged right now so try to also damage his supporters (GOP) as much as you can with the same ammunition.

They all want to pretend to be good, wholesome, God fearing family men? Ask them how they can dare stand behind someone like this.

So don't try to sway them to her, just use this as a chance to take a swipe at the whole lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom