• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: Trump recorded bragging about his fame letting him violate women in 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strimei

So if there are worse stories ready and waiting, when do people think they will be unleashed?

I mean from an outsiders perspective this seems like the perfect opportunity to finish off the GOP since they all agreed to stand behind trump knowing he was a piece of shit so you can go for maximum damage if you go all out this election since they are at their weakest.

One a week feels pretty good, let each of them breathe on their own and just when one loses steam, whip out the next.

DuffDry

I will say this about Trump's surrogates: He surrounds himself with true pro's. I don't know how the lady on CNN goes up there and does it.

The state of the campaign is such that perhaps Clinton's camp will take their foot off the gas and just coast; the damage is done, Trump will do more on his own, etc. Or they could go full throttle and focus on creating a complete wipeout effect on republicans running throughout the country.

There are different types of oppo files. There are oppo files that lose someone their career - someone was caught stealing, physically abusing someone, doing drugs, etc. And then there are oppo files that lose someone their life - as in their family. Clinton's camp has files that are in the latter category.

Hillary's going to make Trump beg for the sweet, tender mercy she granted Vince Foster.

JohnTinker

Limbaugh Parrot
Reminder that if Trump were to withdraw, Pence would not automatically slide in. RNC would have to reconvene and nominate a new head of the ticket.

623105.gif
O-M-G

That Bart expression has me dying lmaoooo

Did I stutter? I don't know his whole family, but Jeb and his brother(the one that was President once before) I'd gladly have in office than orange monster.
Let's not let Jeb's relative position of moral integrity blind us from the fact that he -- and anyone willing to rubber-stamp this Congress's lawmaking -- would make a terrible president.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
Jeb Bush's ad warning of a Clinton landslide over Trump.. it's just SO damn good. And it's looking much more probable.

https://amp.twimg.com/v/08909b69-e39b-4c42-92e7-3731f80e8a38

Man I missed that during the campaigning, but how much it rings true now.

Reminder that if Trump were to withdraw, Pence would not automatically slide in. RNC would have to reconvene and nominate a new head of the ticket.

Trump is on the ballots, no ifs ands or buts.

Miletius

How much more can people take until they stop with the "HILLARY IS WORSE" argument?

The people who believe this are people who legitimately think that Hillary killed 4 people, helped Bill seduce and rape many women, had classified info that directly led to the death of state department officials, and had her political opponents assassinated. They will never admit that Trump is worse because they live in a alternate reality bubble where Hillary is, actually, worse.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
A man in his 60s. Just married like 8 months ago. And I also heard she would have been pregnant at that time. Though not sure how accurate that is.

He is not some college freshman looking to get laid. Yeah it really is something else. The video is creepy.

The easily verified facts are:

Washington Post's reported date of video - Sept. 16, 2005

Barron Trump born - March 20, 2006

So about 6 months before his birth.

RiZ III

What I find the most appalling with this video is the fact that he was recently married and was openly trying to sleep around with other women (who also happened to be married in this case). It's just so damn slimy. You might not be offended by him trying to pick up women and speaking like a horny immature teenage virgin, but no decent guy talks like this when he is married.

Red

I agree? I'm not even remotely supporting it or defending it.

I got bad news though: I have also heard men tell rape jokes worse than these on stage with a microphone... Racist jokes too!

It's actually scary to me that people think this is so rare. Ya'll think women are trying to trick you when they talk about this shit?
It's not rare, which is why it's such a problem.

RPGCrazied

George W. was a terrible president, but at least he has a moral compass.Trump lacks one entirely.

Thank you. How big is the bush family? And also I'm saying is Cruz's wife and father attacked by Trump, said vote your conscience at the RNC(basically not Trump) and then comes out supporting Trump. Fucking pathetic. He was even phone banking for the man.

And that is why I said at least the Bush's(some of them?) aren't being spineless to support the guy.

SaganIsGOAT

The people who believe this are people who legitimately think that Hillary killed 4 people, helped Bill seduce and rape many women, had classified info that directly led to the death of state department officials, and had her political opponents assassinated. They will never admit that Trump is worse because they live in a alternate reality bubble where Hillary is, actually, worse.

yup :(

And then beg everyone to write them in. His basket of deplorables probably won't remember that.

Guy on CNN saying NY Times about to print another sexual harassment story.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
I mean, I've talked pretty lewdly about girls that I wanted to nail with my friends when I was like in college or whatever, but I've never been like, "I'm going to sexually assault them!" That's a whole 'nother level, brehs.
It's even worse than saying "I'm going to assault them". It's him saying "I've assaulted them, and gotten away with it, and will do it again and no one can stop me".

*shudders*

What I find the most appalling with this video is the fact that he was recently married and was openly trying to sleep around with other women (who also happened to be married in this case). It's just so damn slimy. You might not be offended by him trying to pick up women and speaking like a horny immature teenage virgin, but no decent guy talks like this when he is married.
Really? That's what jumps at you? For me, it's the fact that he brags about forcing himself on women...

Good for him. That said, I wonder how he feels about a) endorsing Clinton and b) his cousin Billy...

The state of the campaign is such that perhaps Clinton's camp will take their foot off the gas and just coast; the damage is done,

No! Punch that shit and pin them against a wall, reverse then ram them again and again until they're nothing but a sack of bones and skin. Then, do burn outs on it.

If Trump were to pull out of the race and Pence take over the nomination (at least I think that is how it works), wouldn't that give him a pretty good chance at winning? Republicans can come forwards and say "Whew, I don't have to vote for Trump!" and Hillary's low approval numbers would no longer be offset by Trumps even lower approvals? Assuming Trump does finally pull out and Cruz doesn't re-emerge and demand the nomination.

That won't work, this is a man who has defended Trump at every turn. He loses by default for choosing to be Trump's running mate. Also Trump would never back out, he's still making mad cash renting shit out and providing services to his campaign.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom