• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: Trump recorded bragging about his fame letting him violate women in 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was funny how the host basically said to Anna Navarro, "When we come back from commercial we're going to give you free reign to hammer on this scumbag, so please be ready."

She toxic for Trump. She's untouchable and speaks with fire that Trump's campaign can't compete with. She is on a mission and it's guided by her conscience. I love that she calls out fellow Republicans every time.

DMczaf

"He is unfit to be a man"

tumblr_n3g9m01JG81qcga5ro1_500.gif

megalowho

This is so fucking just.

This guy and 40% of the fucking United States spend an entire year dancing around his own words "Oh that's taken out of context" "Oh that's not what he meant."

And by a stroke of fate, this gets found. From 10 years ago.

No more excuses. No more flimsy defenses. No more denying the truth. Every scandal that made him seem like a garbage human being is validated.

omg

giphy.gif
Seriously. I can't quite believe this is what finally does him in after all that's come before, but if it is, it'd be the trashy October surprise Trump deserves.

Effect

How is CNN the only major television news network covering this with any depth? I mean, I get Fox News, but MSNBC?

They are. They switched over to the Central Park Five comments Trump recently made as well. They're covering both I believe.

Alienfan

After expressing uncountable racial remarks and now admitting sexual assault on tape, the fact he's still going to get at least 40% of votes says a lot about the country.

Slayven

How is CNN the only major television news network covering this with any depth? I mean, I get Fox News, but MSNBC?

Too be fair MSNBC has a member of the Central Park 5 on saying he is scared for his life if Trump becomes president

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
Regardless of how i feel about trump, its a non story. Trump is right, Bill DID a lot more than just talk, even during his term and even before that. Its nothing to do with the job description.

Does it paint Trump to be even more of a vulgar human being? Yeah sure, but we've past that point for what is "Presidentially acceptable" a long time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom