• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: Trump recorded bragging about his fame letting him violate women in 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Yeah, this is it. GOP's done with Donnie. Now we gotta focus on whether or not we can nail these motherfuckers and win back the House.

FStop7

Banned
I don't see how Trump can do the debate with this hanging over him. He'll be absolutely massacred.

I won't be surprised if he backs out of the debate or even withdraws his candidacy.

JohnTinker

Limbaugh Parrot
Romney was NeverTrump. What we haven't seen is any Trump supporters rescind their endorsement.

And Hannity and other surrogates' responses (blaming Bill or Hillary) is a guarantee this is the tack Trump will take during the debate.

Mark Kirk rescinded his endorsement during the Judge Curiel insanity.

Mark Kirk tonight:
"DJT is a malignant clown - unprepared and unfit to be president of the United States."
https://twitter.com/SenatorKirk/status/784537632856477696

Xe4

Banned
Looks like he's finally gone too far for these guys.
Romney is one of the few Republicans I can still repsect, because he is outspoken at disliking Trump greatly.

I wouldn't want him as my president, but Romney is an alright guy.

Gnub

Billy Bush done? I don't like that guy.

I guess this brings new meaning to:

"One in the hand equals two in the bush"

fl1hNpC.jpg
Saved

Vesper73

I wonder who could replace Trump? John Huntsman. Oh yeah, he believes in evolution so he doesn't stand a chance on the right.... This election is completely insane.

Xe4

Banned
YEA BUT.... ask Romney who he's voting for.

And Paul Ryan

And Ted Cruz.
Romney is NOT voting for Trump. He's been explicit in his distance for him.

And aside from Ryan, who is in a really uncomfortable position with the GOP as it is, the rest were 100% scum before Trump.

border

You are a brother I never knew I had.

The word "hunker" is a bane on civilization. My real brother says it just to piss me off. He is going to get choked one of these days.

Thank god, CNN has switched to using the phrase "Huddled up."

Hear me now everyone, loud and clear: HUDDLE NOT hunker.

Xe4

Banned
Unless he's voting for Hillary, his Gary Johnson and/or No-vote helps Donald anyway.
There is a world of difference between not voting Hillary and voting Trump. Romney is still a republican, don't be shocked if he votes for someone with similar principles as him.

I'm ok if someone doesn't vote Hillary. I'll disagree, but it's ok. Voting Trump is just scummy.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
lol

this trump supporter on CNN

"he wasn't running for president 11 years ago"

yiiikessssssss

oh they try to turn it into WIKILEAKS WIKILEAKS WIKILEAKS

Sort of off topic, but after 20 years why do people still talk about bill clinton's scandal? It's not even relevant anymore. It wasn't relevant even 10 years ago.

Mobius 1

Never in my life I've thought that my Friday night entertainment would one day be watching a political meltdown... but this is absolutely priceless.

After this news:

Men Trump supporters: he is smooth and confident...wish I could be like him and grab them by p*****

Women Trump supporters: oh is a ladies man ... he can grab my p***** anytime

Platy

...lewd comments don't QUITE covers it =/

Also, I can see the "apologize" hurting more the fans than the comments ... he apologized ! he is not "telling like it is" and stuff like that

MechaX

So at what point does the GOP go full Vatican from Hellsing and is like "the 2016 elections cut us to the very marrow (because of Trump). For now, we'll bide our time. We already waited 8 years, what's another 10 or 20?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom