• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: Trump recorded bragging about his fame letting him violate women in 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thoraxes

This is so fucking just.

This guy and 40% of the fucking United States spend an entire year dancing around his own words "Oh that's taken out of context" "Oh that's not what he meant."

And by a stroke of fate, this gets found. From 10 years ago.

No more excuses. No more flimsy defenses. No more denying the truth. Every scandal that made him seem like a garbage human being is validated.

omg

giphy.gif

"He just tells it how it is. That's what I like about him."

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Think about what the history books will have to write about this election cycle. Rosie O'Donnell was name dropped in the first debate, and Billy Bush is at the center of the biggest scandal for Trump. I'm half expecting the next scandal to be Trump and Mario Lopez running a train on someone. Where do we even go from here?

Astral Dog

No no, people are getting this wrong, he was grabbibg her scared pussy stuck on a tree and then he had to move a female dog that was barking, Trump took the woman to see some nice new furniture as the old ones were scratched by the pets.

Indicate

Strong women on CNN denouncing what Trump did right now including Trump supporter Kayleigh.

edit: I'm slow, already posted.

I don't see that happening. Most of them will likely say that pro-life is more important than anything and still vote trump
If anyone supports Trump after this and goes off on the "sanctity of marriage" bullshit after, they should be dragged through the mud.

But they probably do it and their base won't care.

lol

this trump supporter on CNN

"he wasn't running for president 11 years ago"

yiiikessssssss

oh they try to turn it into WIKILEAKS WIKILEAKS WIKILEAKS

Neither was Hillary when Bill was up to no good but they still use it against her. So much bollocks from these bozos.

border

Anna Navrro is going to let loose after this commercial break on CNN. Tune in now if you have the ability to do so.

Tevious

Bill O'Reilly covered this in the first 10 minutes or so. He cut the tape before the grab the pussy remark, so the only thing heard is Trump talking about being so attracted to women that he kisses them. The woman he had on the show did at least say if you watched the whole tape, it's disgusting, but then also said he was right to not show the whole tape. They spinned it as gross locker room talk 10 years ago and also brought up Bill Clinton and how popular he is, even though everyone knows about his sex scandals. Bill asked her how he should defend this, suggested he could say he had a few drinks or bumped his head entering the bus. The woman said there's likely to be more evidence of behavior like this floating around, so he should apologize and promise to never speak like that again.

This fucking guy...

IrishNinja

Vic Berger is furiously editing as we speak.

oh yeah, i mean hilldawg's team got that out quick but Vic puts in that work

You're still gonna have people throwing tantrums and just yelling "BENGHAZI EMAILS"

already happening

I don't see how Trump can do the debate with this hanging over him. He'll be absolutely massacred.

I won't be surprised if he backs out of the debate or even withdraws his candidacy.

can't see him doing either of those, honestly - and the worst of his base will continue doubling down

YEA BUT.... ask Romney who he's voting for.

And Paul Ryan

And Ted Cruz.

And Chris Christie.

And Mike Huckabee.

And Ben Carson.

And all the other soulless sellouts.

romney i kinda believe staying home, the rest though...?

border

I thought it was funny how the host basically said to Anna Navarro, "When we come back from commercial we're going to give you free reign to hammer on this scumbag, so please be ready."

"I’m telling you, I used to use the word pussy. Now I just call them women. I went to an Ivy League school. I’m very highly educated. I know pussy, I have the best pussy's...but there is no better word to use than women. Right? I apologies." - Trump

T9JPKkQ.jpg

Slayven

I thought it was funny how the host basically said to Anna Navarro, "When we come back from commercial we're going to give you free reign to hammer on this scumbag, so please be ready."

Ana is The Juggernaut, she needs some room to build up steam. But once she starts, she is unstoppable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom