• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: Trump recorded bragging about his fame letting him violate women in 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkeband

Banned
Lol this CNN panel, one trump head says "blood of Jesus Christ forgives him" and the other says "Hillary has done worse"

Ana's gonna tear their heads off

Toxi

Banned
Donald, the news is shifting. Quick, insult someone. No, not Kellyanne. Not yet.

63os7a0.png
Perfection.

I bought the Gears of War 4 UE for the 4-day early access, waited impatiently all day at work to get home and play it, and now I'm sitting here on Friday night watching politics on CNN because quite frankly, it's more entertaining.

Gears is great so far, but this is better.

BunnyBear

I mean, I've talked pretty lewdly about girls that I wanted to nail with my friends when I was like in college or whatever, but I've never been like, "I'm going to sexually assault them!" That's a whole 'nother level, brehs.

Also, I did it when I was twenty and stupid, not a fucking mature adult. I grew out of being transgressive for the sake of being transgressive by the time I was 24 or so.

And you aren't running for president either.

Forearms

Wow, what is wrong with those women defending Trump? Disgusting. "Sexual Assault ain't no thing... just make sure I have a job!"

SteveMeister

Hang out with Steve.
Regardless of how i feel about trump, its a non story. Trump is right, Bill DID a lot more than just talk, even during his term and even before that. Its nothing to do with the job description.

Does it paint Trump to be even more of a vulgar human being? Yeah sure, but we've past that point for what is "Presidentially acceptable" a long time ago.

Bill Clinton's indiscretions are irrelevant. Hillary is running for president, not Bill. Even bringing him up in defense is misogynistic of Trump.

SmugSnake

Neo Member
Regardless of how i feel about trump, its a non story. Trump is right, Bill DID a lot more than just talk, even during his term and even before that. Its nothing to do with the job description.

Does it paint Trump to be even more of a vulgar human being? Yeah sure, but we've past that point for what is "Presidentially acceptable" a long time ago.

Anime avatar, checks out.

rjinaz

So much wrong here honestly you should be embarrassed.

MechaX

Is Bill running for president right now?

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
I can't get over the fact that Trump was actually preparing live for a sexual assault on that poor woman, with Tic Tac and all.

And how "grabbing the pussy" is his idea of an interaction with a woman. Like why?

MouNotBad.png

border

Cause they're still gonna vote for him no matter what

How thye vote ultimately won't matter, but their response to this crisis will weigh very heavily on their political career.

I can't wait to see Pence, Ryan, and Priebus grilled on these comments.

Congrats on having the worst hot take of the day. Bill Mitchell ‏calling Trump a biblical hero was more coherent.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.

So lets just hand wave this away....brilliant.

Ana Navarro going in hard. Basically saying he needs to get out tonight. Oh and saying he doesn't even pass minimum levels of decency, therefore he doesn't get to talk about policies.

Keep fighting that fight..😕

What did she say? Let's keep this in the tabloids and worry about the real issues?

"What Hillary has done is worst than anything he's ever said!"

Mahonay

Banned

Lol Bill is not running.

God bless HBO for releasing the second episode of Westworld early because I can now get to watch the upcoming blood bath of a debate unencumbered.

Bill Clinton isn't currently running for president.

And I'll never understand why some people think "but he did worse!!!" is somehow a valid excuse for your disgusting behavior.

Loxley

Which network is hosting the debate?

Because if it's Fox, the whole show will be devoted to Emails, Benghazi and Bill Clinton.

It's a Town Hall debate (meaning half of questions are from the audience) and one of the moderators is Anderson Cooper - this whole fiasco will definitely come up.

CHC

You.... like him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom