• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: Trump recorded bragging about his fame letting him violate women in 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baki

Regardless of how i feel about trump, its a non story. Trump is right, Bill DID a lot more than just talk, even during his term and even before that. Its nothing to do with the job description.

Does it paint Trump to be even more of a vulgar human being? Yeah sure, but we've past that point for what is "Presidentially acceptable" a long time ago.

What does Bill have to do with Hillary being president Or Trump?

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
"What Bill Clinton did makes Trump look like Shirley Temple."

- Bill O'Reilly

i mean is the argument here:
a) it's ok to do bad things if someone else did bad things
b) bill clinton should not be elected president but it's ok for trump to be because his was not as bad
c) neither trump nor clinton should be president so ????

Regardless of how i feel about trump, its a non story. Trump is right, Bill DID a lot more than just talk, even during his term and even before that. Its nothing to do with the job description.

Does it paint Trump to be even more of a vulgar human being? Yeah sure, but we've past that point for what is "Presidentially acceptable" a long time ago.

Every major news outlet is running the story and you claim it's a "non story."

Seriously?

CuMbDPqVUAIvqWw.jpg:large

From Tony Perkins

Forearms

No one here is defending anything Bill did. He was impeached for his actions. With that said, and these facts coming to light, why should Trump be able to continue to run for the presidency?

4Tran

It's anything but an non-story, and it isn't going away unless something even juicier shows up.

CuMbDPqVUAIvqWw.jpg:large

From Tony Perkins
The evangelical leaders have shown themselves to be opportunists, but their followers have a lot of true believers. I think that it will hurt Trump among them regardless of what the mouthpieces say.

A presidential candidate saying "grab them by the pussy" is a non-story?

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
Bill Clinton's indiscretions are irrelevant. Hillary is running for president, not Bill. Even bringing him up in defense is misogynistic of Trump.

So much wrong here honestly you should be embarrassed.

All i'm saying is that Presidents have done worse in the past unfortunately. And have been defended successfully.

Trump should absolutely be roasted for it, but looking from the outside, for me it just seems like par the course for these powerful parasitic types who think they can do whatever they want.

Anime avatar, checks out.

?

Lubricus

Sunday. The timing for this one was no coincidence. It's a live nuke.

How long have they had it? It is good timing except hurricane Matthew is taking up a lot of the news time the past two days.
If the Trump were smart he would do a mea culpa at the start of the debate.

Anna Navrro is going to let loose after this commercial break on CNN. Tune in now if you have the ability to do so.

She came to one of my courses when I was in undergrad back at Georgetown. Man I wish she was a Dem. But at least she brings logic to the GOP.

If I ever get caught on the record saying some dumb shit ten years ago, I'll gladly run that shit back and apologize. That's what someone should do. That shit is hurtful and letting it go means you are complicit in what you said currently.

But we all know Trump!

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
All i'm saying is that Presidents have done worse in the past unfortunately. And have been defended successfully.

Trump should absolutely be roasted for it, but looking from the outside, for me it just seems like par the course for these powerful parasitic types who think they can do whatever they want.

Then don't fucking claim that it is a non-story.

I don't think a comment that this is a "non story" is worth addressing, it takes but a cursory glance at a handful of websites to disprove that claim. It's stealing headlines from the biggest hurricane in a decade. It is a HUGE story.

border

If this was something discovered by Hillary's opposition research team, I have to congratulate them for having the discipline to hold on to this bombshell for so long. I probably would have dropped it just before the RNC or just after the DNC.

Armaros

Oh it's you, who tried to use Bill to attack Hillary's support among women and attack their marriage during the Primary season.

Not surprising to see what you are doing here now.

This is not par for the course. This is about as fucking far from par as a presidential nominee can get. Unless you're John Edwards.

necrosis

delete this post

CHC

How long have they had it? It is good timing except hurricane Matthew is taking up a lot of the new time the past two days.
If the Trump were smart he would do a mea culpa at the start of the debate.

Well SOMEBODY had it for eleven years. Whether or not Washington Post sat on it until before the debate... who knows? But if they did it was smart. Hurricane is what it is but there is no doubt that this will play into the debate in a MAJOR way, if not outright dominate it.

I know you're still butthurt about Sanders but Jesus Christ, dude...

Big One

Banned

?
Attempted sexual assault is much much worse than committing adultry.

Wiz

If this was something discovered by Hillary's opposition research team, I have to congratulate them for holding on to this bombshell for so long. I probably would have dropped it just before the RNC or just after the DNC.

This just shows how sad the other republican candidates are. None of this ever came up. They treated Donald with kid gloves.

Hyun Sai

Did Bill rape someone now ? I hear he did worse, but compared to what we heard tonight, sure we don't consider adultery worse right ?

Maybe he was quoting Teddy Roosevelt and just fucked it up.

"If you've got them by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow.” ― Theodore Roosevelt

Baki

?

I think anime avatar refers to it being an alt-right (a.k.a white supremacist) calling card...

No.

Its a nonstory because it happens all the time in the life of these types.

Don't twist my words.

No.

VariantX

She came to one of my courses when I was in undergrad back at Georgetown. Man I wish she was a Dem. But at least she brings logic to the GOP.

I'm fine with her being a republican, if they had way more people like her, it would feel like a choice between two viable parties rather than one that's viable and the other that's being taken over by its fringe

SmugSnake

Neo Member

?

Just a running joke that people with anime avatars tend to be on Trump's side/try to explain away his actions as not too bad, pay it no heed..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom