• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: Trump recorded bragging about his fame letting him violate women in 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnTinker

Limbaugh Parrot
Rubio:

Donald's comments were vulgar, egregious & impossible to justify.
No one should ever talk about any woman in those terms, even in private.

diaspora

this is so lame...this is like me or someone else talking about sex with another guy. Only bad part I see is him talking about a married woman. This does nothing to move the needle really. While Clinton has some real shit on her.

y'all talk about groping and kissing people whether or not they want it and brag about getting away with it?

FAKE. That account has been around confusing people for a couple of years now.

Look for if it is verified.

That tweet will come from the real Trunp account around 3am EST.

Dr.Acula

Banned
I honestly didn't care until I watched the vid. It is so much worse listening to it. Bush is so gross, especially at the end where he pathetically engineers a hug from that woman. Locker room talk should at least be jovial, this seemed clinical.

this is so lame...this is like me or someone else talking about sex with another guy. Only bad part I see is him talking about a married woman. This does nothing to move the needle really. While Clinton has some real shit on her.

You should really mind your decision to associate sex with sexual assault.

mjp2417

Banned
CuNRvgtWIAAdiXm.jpg

Real question: is there any precedent for a party blackballing its nominee for president from party functions because he is too toxic? This seems like it has to be a first

Cuburt

This thread deserves a title change, "lewd conversation" doesn't begin to describe what this is about or why it is breaking out as a major scandal for the Trump campaign.

It's fake guys.

Also, going onto Trump's Twitter for the first time ever, I see that his banner looks like the shit-ily photoshopped crap you'd see on a website for an election run for a local office in AZ or TX, not the president of the United States lol.

Just grab him by the pussy already will you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom