• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: Trump recorded bragging about his fame letting him violate women in 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

necrosis

I'm sure the comment about Inuhanyou's anime avatar was in jest, but you're looking odd acting like the association between anime avatars + alt-right trolls doesn't exist.

Trump's rise has been partially fuelled by 4chan/8chan alt-right trolls. Do the math.

i'm not saying it doesn't exist -- it apparently does in the eyes of you and some others -- just that it shouldn't, because it's stupid

it's like linking video game avatars to the alt-right due to gamergate

Forearms

5Ww7yNs.png

LOL... he went there!

Paul Ryan officially endorses Trump, and the next day Trump starts a war with a federal judge, forcing Ryan to condemn his comments as "textbook racism."

Paul Ryan plans to appear for the first time in public together with Trump, and the day before Trump is irredeemably exposed as a self-admitted serial sexual assault connoisseur, forcing him to disavow Trump once again, cancelling his entire appearance.

Paul Ryan not learning his lesson about Trump: the gift that keeps on giving.

LakeEarth

I saw this thread title and thought "Trump says stupid shit yet again", but then I noticed the thread was already passed 2000 posts. Holy shit!

Chobel

this is so lame...this is like me or someone else talking about sex with another guy. Only bad part I see is him talking about a married woman. This does nothing to move the needle really. While Clinton has some real shit on her.

101.gif

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Holy shit, I didn't think so much more would happen, I figured it would just be another thing trump said that wont do anything to effect his numbers but apparently people are actually pulling support

Veitsev

this is so lame...this is like me or someone else talking about sex with another guy. Only bad part I see is him talking about a married woman. This does nothing to move the needle really. While Clinton has some real shit on her.

Just vote for Trump dude.

This was the political compass you posted a while back

Apollo said:
Now since it's narrowed down to only a few candidates think it's time to start over.

Gary Johnson 72%
Trump 71%
Stein 62%
Clinton 61%
Castle 56%

Stop with this false equivalency shit you keep peddling and man up and vote for your guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom