• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: Trump recorded bragging about his fame letting him violate women in 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ithil

Now I'm not a mathematician but I believe my complex equation should prove correct:

2TB81u4.jpg

+

8tY4ban.jpg

=

06bd6104a985a7a9dcdcfdcc084e6e81

hoos30

NYT and Washington post should bag all journalism awards in the coming year. Their take down of Trump in the last few months has been unreleantless. Glad to see this is the one that might finally destroy him

I think I was ten when I first read the quote, "Never pick a fight with someone who buys ink by the barrel." This fucking 71 year old alleged billionaire never learned that lesson. He "banned" the NYT and the Post from his events and they've been murdering him ever since.

Fhtagn

In case anyone else tries to go down the "they're just words!" route.

Nicholas Kristof ‏@NickKristof 17m17 minutes ago
We're posting my Sunday column early: It recounts how Trump forced himself on a young woman--in Ivanka's bedroom http://nyti.ms/2dLMFdJ

jesus christ that first paragraph in Kristof's column.

Starting to think he might be forced from the race soon.

The GOP is fucking spineless. "Oh wow this behavior is shocking and reprehensible. Please vote for Donald Trump still though."

Good on Mitt. 4 years ago I didn't think I'd be here thinking he's the best guy in the GOP establishment.

Anyone have that CNN compilation video?

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
How big is this story? MH370 could land at Reagan Int'l being piloted by Bin Laden himself and CNN would sit on it.

This is the biggest moment of the election and one of the biggest pivotal election moments in HISTORY.

And guys, it's only October 7th. There's still a month to go. I wonder whether there's just a mountain of shit they're waiting to unleash on Trump, and all we've seen is the tip of the iceberg. I'd actually like to see them not only bury him in this election, but bury him as a businessman.

Would be ironic fate for this fucking turd to die penniless in some shelter somewhere.

necrosis

We've got audio of this guy talking about grabbing women by the pussy. Who the fuck can tell the difference between what is real and fake anymore?

not only that, but is that tweet really a far cry from this:

“This was locker room banter, a private conversation that took place many years ago. Bill Clinton has said far worse to me on the golf course - not even close. I apologize if anyone was offended.”

oh shit, here's the double standard bullshit. The only double standard is that they still support Donald Trump after they vilifying Bill Clinton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom