• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: Trump recorded bragging about his fame letting him violate women in 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
CuNWdWOXEAAR7QV.jpg

"WAIT THE TEST IS TOMORROW?! NO ONE WILL LET ME COPY THEIR NOTES! FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK"

Xilo

So, any bets on the first major Republican to official un-endorse Trump over this? Ryan and McCain have already passed on chances to do so. Cruz? Cruz has to be kicking himself over his grudging endorsement. I'd love to see his next conversation with Priebus.

Seems like a safe bet that Cruz will come out and say something like "This is what made me hesitant to endorse Mr. Trump at the RNC, and if I would have listened to my gut instinct I would have known that God was sending me a sign."

Agnostic

but believes in Chael
I have been glued to Twitter for hours and I can't stop. I think this broke the damn from Romney, Sen. Kirk and Huntsman to women speaking out about their experiences with Trump.

JFC

this is so lame...this is like me or someone else talking about sex with another guy. Only bad part I see is him talking about a married woman. This does nothing to move the needle really. While Clinton has some real shit on her.

I don't think you quite realize what this says about you.

TheOfficeMut

Unconfirmed Member
this is so lame...this is like me or someone else talking about sex with another guy. Only bad part I see is him talking about a married woman. This does nothing to move the needle really. While Clinton has some real shit on her.

Fuck out of here. You are deplorable and reprehensible.

Dalek

Dude. Cmon. This is more than just saying "that chick is hot". Or "she's got a nice ass".

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed

Toxi

Banned
Fucking what.

Tarydax

Banned

You're an awful person.

Blader

Putting that sexual assault fantasy shit aside for a second...

YOU ARE NOT RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT

wtf? you talk about sexually assaulting women and grabbing their pussy with your friends? you need help

Mahonay

Banned
You sound awful.

Strimei

This is pretty vile stuff. He essentially talks about how he can force himself on women.

vypek

Watched the video. My goodness. I'm glad this is fucking him up so badly. I'm upset that I missed so much coverage from all over about this from other places. Nicely done, WaPo

pestul

No. He admits to having done these things.. it's not even jokingly "the things I'd like to do", which is still wrong. He clearly used his power and influence to assault women.

Furyous

I'm not trying to hear none of this shit. Nah, fuck all that Trump needs to make America great again. Sacking Trump now means splintering the party. It's too late to stop now. Let the conservatives get their guy that tells it like it is or risk another Trump rising in 2019. Get all of this racist conservative bullshit out of the system now no matter the outcome. This is the tea party candidate everyone wanted. Trump will tell it like is avoiding the Washington bureaucracy. It's less than a month until election and too late to change sides now.

Pence is bad as well.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Congratulations! When did you get hired as a Trump surrogate? I'm sure there was a lot of competition.

Gutek

You should see a mental health professional if you casually talk about sexually assaulting women.

Cool to be able to downplay recorded on tape rape bragging with Clinton having "some real shit on her."

Xilo

I have never felt the need to block someone on an internet forum before, but on behalf of my daughter you are blocked. Absolutely disgusting.

So you realize you're saying when you talk about sex with friends the discussion often contains casual references to sexually assaulting women, right?

If so, then bold strategy, Cotton.

border

It seems like every 10-15 pages we get someone else jumping in with some dumb hot take about, "This is how guys talk about women when they're alone together." Can we please just ignore them rather than having a massive derail every time?

SwolBro

Banned

but that's not all he did, or said. he didn't just talk about how hot some girl is or what he'd like to do to her. he pretty much admitted he can walk up to any woman and "grab her by the pussy"

that's fucking absurd man, come on. imagine if this old slimy dude did that to your mom, gf, wife, sister? think of that. imagine him walking up to your gf and grabbing her there just because he thinks he can do what he wants because he's a rich celebrity. fuck him.

El oh el. You sound extremely sheltered from what's going on. This is significant. Questioning his morals, having his own party move away from him. Plus what he did (said he did) is disgusting.

Ithil

This is what you talk about with other people?
“I did try and f--- her. She was married. And I moved on her very heavily. "

"I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn’t get there. And she was married"

"I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.”

“And when you’re a star they let you do it. You can do anything.”

“Grab them by the pussy, you can do anything.”

weird way to out yourself as a sexual predator and or sexual assault perpetrator

Skatterd

This is moving the needle as we speak.
We are too far down the rabbit hole to make she's just as bad statements like this.

Fat4all

Banned

You're so full of shit I can smell it through my monitor.

but that's not all he did, or said. he didn't just talk about how hot some girl is or what he'd like to do to her. he pretty much admitted he can walk up to any woman and "grab her by the pussy"

that's fucking absurd man, come on. imagine if this old slimy dude did that to your mom, gf, wife, sister? think of that. imagine him walking up to your gf and grabbing her there just because he thinks he can do what he wants because he's a rich celebrity. fuck him.

He was also 59, married with a kid on the way, and with a shady as fuck history. This is gonna stick. Big time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom