• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: Trump recorded bragging about his fame letting him violate women in 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL on CNN

I didn't know you could say "Pussy" on CNN. This is so strange, man!

CNN be like

tumblr_lx6wyxdJN71qail9eo1_400.jpg

FStubbs

Retraction of endorsement: not found

I want to see some fucking endorsements getting yanked or all this shit they're saying is meaningless.

Yanking them is meaningless. This isn't a John Edwards situation - Trump being Trump has been known since the beginning.

They're every bit as hateful and bigoted as he is (many of them even more hateful - look at Gov. LePage) and they have to own up to it.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
How does he even come back from this? You'd imagine this would be the final nail on the coffin, this is just way too fucked up.

After this news:

Men Trump supporters: he is smooth and confident...wish I could be like him and grab them by p*****

Women Trump supporters: oh is a ladies man ... he can grab my p***** anytime

Nah, there are virtually no female trump supporters. Just a lot of shills and women who are too scared to disagree with their husbands.

And guys, it's only October 7th. There's still a month to go. I wonder whether there's just a mountain of shit they're waiting to unleash on Trump, and all we've seen is the tip of the iceberg. I'd actually like to see them not only bury him in this election, but bury him as a businessman.

Would be ironic fate for this fucking turd to die penniless in some shelter somewhere.

To be honest this election is probably over around October 24th or so, when early voting will be underway for most of the country.

And guys, it's only October 7th. There's still a month to go. I wonder whether there's just a mountain of shit they're waiting to unleash on Trump, and all we've seen is the tip of the iceberg. I'd actually like to see them not only bury him in this election, but bury him as a businessman.

Would be ironic fate for this fucking turd to die penniless in some shelter somewhere.

I would love nothing more than for him to not only lose his election, but his businesses as well by nobody wanting to work for or invest in them anymore, and for him to live the rest of his life a sad, lonely man watching his empire crumble before him.

Won't happen, but a guy can dream.

CNN keeps showing Trump Tower and talking about a "huddle" of Trump advisers trying to figure out how to respond.

My guess is that they decided hours ago on the best response being an unqualified apology on camera tonight. The only reason it hasn't happened yet is because right now they're trying (and failing) to get Trump himself to agree to do it.

Nelo Ice

Banned
Omg this is absolutely amazing. I have the biggest shit eating grin right now. Fuck the GOP and their orange piece of shit.

Xilo

How weird would it be if millions of people who were gonna vote for Trump instead vote for a 3rd party and we then end up with a three party system....

Wallach

Is there any legal avenue for the RNC to change their candidate?

No. They would have to convince or try to leverage Trump to drop out. But they know all that would happen is that they would lose the election in an even more grotesque fashion. They'll just take every opportunity to try and put as much distance between themselves and Trump by November.

Per typical Republican politics, their belief in personal responsibility will force them to carry this one to term.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom