• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: Trump recorded bragging about his fame letting him violate women in 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xilo

Hannity is playing the tape of hillary talking about defending an accused rapist....because it is totally the same thing.

Meowster

I know Melania married this disgusting orange puff-ball for the money but I am legitimately so offended on her behalf. Giving her Michelle Obama's speech to read at the RNC, cheating on her while she is pregnant with their child? It's so humiliating.

Well there's Kellyanne Conway, Kayleigh McEnany and Katrina Pierson, though for some reason, those three always seemed spaced out every time they tried to defend Trump. The depiction of Kellyanne on SNL's Family Feud skit was pretty spot on(especially with the eye movements) to this "spacey-ness" those three share.

I'm sure Katrina will defend him. You have to remember that she's biracial and once complained about the lack of "pure breed" presidential nominees.

@maggieNYT: Trump campaign is canceling hundreds of thousands of dollars in advertising in Fla, NC, OH, possibly other states, per two buying sources.

Time to start diverting the remaining campaign funds to trump businesses and pack it up. All part of the plan.

I think there's a good chances he doesn't show up on Sunday...

ampere

So, Trump admitting to sexual assault is the straw that breaks his back. Was not expected, but based on comments that women who have interacted with him have made... I guess it's not really that surprising

God I hope nobody is horrible enough to defend this : /

funny thing is, none of this shit matters! he'll still have his supporters claiming Hillary is worse, blah blah blah, come november everyone welcome emperor trump.

This is nonsense. He's double digits down in key states he has to win to even pretend to tie Hillary, let alone actually win.

How are there still any reasonable, even somewhat intelligent, Trump supporters left?

Well, the Trump supporters haven't really been reasonable or intelligent for a while. I actually have a friend on my FB, a female actually, who has been anti-Hillary/pro-Trump to nauseating levels. I haven't checked today to see if she's posted. It's kinda insane, because I would have guessed she was a liberal (very artsy), but she's waaaaaaay over on the right.

vypek

@maggieNYT: Trump campaign is canceling hundreds of thousands of dollars in advertising in Fla, NC, OH, possibly other states, per two buying sources.

Time to start diverting the remaining campaign funds to trump businesses and pack it up. All part of the plan.

Saw a story like this on yahoo's front page not too long ago. The thought from someone in the article was that campaign dollars had been running out

GAy5sS8.png

Well Trump is lucky that Hillary's campaign is gonna end Wednesday.

What was that?

Oh, it was supposed to be this past Wednesday?

Oh...

funny thing is, none of this shit matters! he'll still have his supporters claiming Hillary is worse, blah blah blah, come november everyone welcome emperor trump.

Look - I don't care what the fuck does Trump's campaign in. This isn't the worst thing he's said or worst scandal he's had, not by a long shot, but as long as it tanks his entire campaign to be completely salvageable then God bless this story.

The "locker room banter" bullshit is ridiculous. He was a mic'd up, 60 year old man surrounded by several people that weren't even his associates then switched the conversation to talk directly about a girl that was about to interview him. What fucking locker room do these assholes hang out in?

Even in high school we talked about fucking girls, not grabbing them by the pussy and assaulting them. Hannity's locker room is a fucked up place that nobody should ever admit to being a part of.

Hannity bringing up the case she was appointed to again. It is not easy to get out of a court appointed defense case. I had to convince a Judge that I had grown up as a friend of the victim of a crime and that our families were very close in order to withdraw from a court appointed representation.

Well, the Trump supporters haven't really been reasonable or intelligent for a while. I actually have a friend on my FB, a female actually, who has been anti-Hillary/pro-Trump to nauseating levels. I haven't checked today to see if she's posted. It's kinda insane, because I would have guessed she was a liberal (very artsy), but she's waaaaaaay over on the right.
I've got one of those too, actually talked to her about Trump, didn't throw any insults just asked for her reasoning, had a friendly debate and left it at that. Nothing got through to her but whatever, she's fairly nice but ignorant and misguided.
I deleted her after I found out about her Trump affiliation but she just added me back

Barzul

Brian Selter says there's probably more tapes. I think he's right. This can't be it. He knew this was being recorded, he's been in the media for years. He knows this.

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
Well there's Kellyanne Conway, Kayleigh McEnany and Katrina Pierson, though for some reason, those three always seemed spaced out every time they tried to defend Trump. The depiction of Kellyanne on SNL's Family Feud skit was pretty spot on(especially with the eye movements) to this "spacey-ness" those three share.

hmmmm there's something going on here

*sigh* you wouldn't.

A three way race means the House picks the President
In this situation, the Dems would win because those votes would come from the GOP.

But in general, you're exactly right. A 3rd party will never be viable given the US given the electoral college. At most, you'll get a rise of an alternative party, which ultimately would become one of two parties. The House picking the president likely even once just won't fly.

Hannity just a second ago: "Don't you think the Clinton campaign has had this for a long time? Don't you think they waited to release this on Wiki Leaks day?"

SeanHannity1-660x330.jpg

syllogism

On the possibility of replacing Trump:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...blicans-to-boot-donald-trump-from-the-ballot/

So that's it. The Republican candidate for president is now, and in 31 days will be, Donald J. Trump. In 1996, the party took a different approach when it became clear in October that Bob Dole wouldn't win: They let him sink or swim on his own.

And similarly by a Democratic campaign lawyer:

Marc E. Elias ‏@marceelias
To answer question I've been getting--No, Trump cannot drop out & be replaced on ballot. UOCAVA ballots are out, early voting has begun.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Utah's governor withdrew support for Trump. The GOP is just gonna leave him out in the cold to freeze until November 9th so they can say "I didn't support him..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom