• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: Trump recorded bragging about his fame letting him violate women in 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

VariantX

Not like we needed confirmation, but Reince remains a shitstain.

4V0qCzO.png

Reince just doesn't understand, it's over. The foot is full of gangrene, it's got to be cut off to save the body.

They wouldn't be "faithless" if they're acting on Party orders.

There is nothing stopping either Trump or Pence or Clinton or Kaine from dropping out. Though they may remain on the ballot depending on the state law. Their electoral votes would simply go to someone else.

I believe in some states electors are bound to the actual candidate, not the party, and it is illegal for them to switch to another person, even if that person is from the same party.

Calidor

You are an awful human being.

From the nyt article linked before:

"Harth said in her deposition that all this was “very traumatic,” but she remained cordial because she feared that showing anger would destroy the business relationship and her ambitions of getting ahead"

Strimei

Apparently the video may actually come out tomorrow instead.

In other words, they can't really get Trump to say the words they want him to say, most likely.

He still believes he's winning. He'll show up and claim he won again.

Outwardly this is how he acts because his ego will not let him act otherwise. However you can tell he knows things arent going well by how agitated he's been lately. He's been on defense.

Now with this happening I imagine he's going to be flustered as hell on Sunday. I can't wait to see it.

hom3land

Fox is stalling like crazy trying to not talk about this. Been running 20th anniversary montage for the past 10 minutes. Was all hurricane coverage before that.

"Harth said in her deposition that all this was “very traumatic,” but she remained cordial because she feared that showing anger would destroy the business relationship and her ambitions of getting ahead"

Ha ha, what? Is that quote supposed to be proving your point or something?

benjipwns

Banned
I believe in some states electors are bound to the actual candidate, not the party, and it is illegal for them to switch to another person, even if that person is from the same party.
It's never been enforced though and the penalties are often like a fine. The party could reimburse them.

Some states even have secret ballots for the electors.

Trying to argue semantics?
It's not semantics. Reince Priebus has never been elected to any public office that I'm aware of. He certainly currently isn't serving in one.

Being the head of a corporation doesn't put you in "service" to a country.

KillerAJD

I'm so sorry to hear that. :(

May he RIP. Condolences to your fam

I am so sorry for your lose. Thoughts go out to you and your family.. Keep strong.

Thank you all. It means a bunch to me. I thought I was done crying for the night, but you all went and proved that wrong real quick, haha!

Goddamn am I interested to see where this goes though. I do wonder how some of my more conservative friends and family will take this though. Hopefully it opens their eyes to the true scum that is Donald Trump.

Cyanity

Banned
Based on my girlfriend and her friends and every other girl? Do you really think women are some kind of virgin saints? They also talk about some guy in bed, how they would like to fuck married men and worse, which is just fine, is just talking

This is some fucked up logic right here

edit - How many of these women talk about using the fact that they are rich and famous to grope men and force them into awkward semi-sexual encounters against their wills?

Darksol

Are you trying to argue that unless someone screams no or fights back, it can't be sexual assault? Are you really that dense?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom