• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: Trump recorded bragging about his fame letting him violate women in 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mahonay

Banned
A video apology eh?

trevor-tmartn-martin-csgo.png
Trump better find himself a dog.

Faking empathy is hard - it's going to take a lot of takes to get it right.

Exactly. He's only "sorry" because his campaign is resoundingly telling him they're in the deepest shit of the entire election cycle. If he apologizes, it's only because somebody got through to him just how endangered his campaign is tonight.

It's a "sorry I got in trouble" apology.

Zerokku

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
Possibly IMO. Mormon support of Trump is incredibly soft. They fucking hate him.

Pretty much. I have a shitton of mormon friends and family (Arizona area so yeah...) and I know only 1 trump supporter? They're pretty much all on the Gary Johnson bandwagon. Like my mormon parents who have only ever voted for a republican candidates, are voting Johnson.

Anecdotal and all, but yeah.

My pops and I did a social experiment...we changed the channel to all major news networks and they're all covering this Trump scandal. Except Fox News, they're covering the hurricane where it hasn't hit yet!!!

Yeah, I noticed that, too. That's Bill O'Reilly's show. Hannity spent quite a lot of time on the hurricane as well.

Vestal

My Grandfather passed away this morning, and what is currently hurting the most is he's not here to see Trump implode tonight. Our dinner conversation this evening would have been AMAZING.

I am so sorry for your lose. Thoughts go out to you and your family.. Keep strong.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Fucking Chaffetz pulled his endorsement?! Lol, Game Over folks. It's a wrap. If dudes like that are jumping ship, you know the writing is on the walls. Nobody wants to get left holding the bag on this one.

Tubie

Republicans are gonna be jumping ship so fast.

And I don't think this will be limited to just Republicans in purple states, I think this is also very damaging to any Republican in deep red states who is willing to still support Trump.

Calidor

He literally said he could do whatever he wants to women, wanted or not, due to his celebrity and they wouldn't say anything.

Talking about assault and actually doing it are not the same. That's besides the point of judging if a woman being permissive with a unsolicited celebrity kiss is actually assault

Xyrmellon

Reports are that Trump campaign leaders have told the talking heads to get off the air because they weren't helping; specifically Corey Lewandowski on CNN (although I'm not sure what he said).

SaintR

CuNfFrnWYAEcdii.jpg

pulitzer next, please

To be fair his work uncovering the misdoings of the Trump Foundation would be more worthy of the Pulitzer than this scandal story as popular as it is. His trump foundation reporting has been journalism at its finest.

Fucking Chafets.. he was in a Fourth of July parade this year, when he walked by I said hay chafets.. he looked right at me and I said bite me.

It was great

benjipwns

Banned
Natalie Portman once told a reporter that she invited a young actor to go blender hunting, that she could grab the dick of any key grip in Hollywood because she's a star, and then popped a Mentos because the driver was walking up

Or not, I dunno
i bust in dudes' mouths like gushers motherfucker

all the kids looking up to me can suck my dick, it's portman motherfucker, drink 'til i'm sick

Trump doesn't give a single fuck about the GOP. In what world do people think at the last minute he'll drop out? This has all been about Trump from the start. He ain't going NOWHERE.

Edit: Oh no. Top page!
I don't think it's in Trump's nature to admit defeat, but maybe his kids could manage to convince him that staying in the race will only further destroy his name and business? Or some wealthy individual(s) could "donate" a shit ton of money to Trump in exchange for him dropping out? (Too bad his foundation is shut down, lol).

I'll admit, I'm bedwetting a little bit over the possibility of Republicans pulling a switcharoo at the last minute and eking out a win with a "generic R" candidate that hasn't had enough time to be publicly vetted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom