• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: Trump recorded bragging about his fame letting him violate women in 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chococat

Why is this blowing up bigger than him saying all Mexicans are rapists?

Because women are 50+% of the population. They cross all races. Everyone has a women in their life: mother, sister, aunt, grandmother, daughter, niece.

Rasism is terrible. Why is it so hard for you to imagine sexism is?

Iorv3th

He's bragging how he's force kissing the women and they can't say anything because he's a star. And how he's grabbing their pussies. And in the same video he talking about eating some Tic Tacs and going for the woman that just entered the scene. Just watch at 1:14. He's explaining how he will do something he did before.

This is no joke talking. This is him exposing the way he acts and acting accordingly.

I didn't watch the video, just read the excerpt. Will watch now.

RootCause

Hollywood Banter?, tough times?, and ten years ago?... As if what he's said a couple of weeks ago doesn't line up exactly what we heard last night. 😏😏😏

Scottie... Im not sure the guy has ever donated to the Veterans, he actually had them removed when they were looking for donations near trump tower.

McGullive

Neo Member
Are you a prison guard or something?

lmao no, maybe ive heard worse than most just cause of this one specific group of ppl from my hometown who try to be as edgy and offensive as possible, but then i went to college on the other side of the country and found myself still coming into contact with multiple people like this. maybe it was two examples of extremes? im not sure about that though, cause im also briefly met people who exhibited signs of being like this even though i only met em once or twice.

i generally find a large percentage frat or frat-adjacent kids have no qualms making some combination of racist, sexist, or homophobic "jokes"

He's a changed man guys. Now he's a father, and a grandfather...
I can't believe a surrogate said this last night. 😂😂😂

Must have changed in the last few days given that he the shit he spoke about Rosie O'Donnel and Alicia Machado last week...

(Also interesting that those comments didn't warrant a response from Ryan & McCain)

I will fight you both.

image.php

pestul

He's bragging how he's force kissing the women and they can't say anything because he's a star. And how he's grabbing their pussies. And in the same video he talking about eating some Tic Tacs and going for the woman that just entered the scene. Just watch at 1:14. He's explaining how he will do something he did before.

This is no joke talking. This is him exposing the way he acts and acting accordingly.
I think by her mannerisms that she was forewarned about Trump's tendencies. She stays arms length when Trump comes in for a kiss. She has a sarcastic tone and even tries to put Billy between herself and Trump in the hallway.

Mahonay

Banned
lmao no, maybe ive heard worse than most just cause of this one specific group of ppl from my hometown who try to be as edgy and offensive as possible, but then i went to college on the other side of the country and found myself still coming into contact with multiple people like this. maybe it was two examples of extremes? im not sure about that though, cause im also briefly met people who exhibited signs of being like this even though i only met em once or twice.

i generally find a large percentage frat or frat-adjacent kids have no qualms making some combination of racist, sexist, or homophobic "jokes"
This is why you personally run into it a lot. You hang out with bigoted assholes.

Bluth54

I can't believe the Clinton campaign has been silent on this the whole time. What discipline! Lol.

Well they did release on brief statement but this is something that doesn't need their help to dominate the news cycle, it's probably just best for them to stay out of the way of this story.

TCRS

Banned
Jesus Christ what a clusterfuck. He was better off being a shrill idiot c class celeb. Now even his business life will suffer. On the other hand it's probably better that he ran because now we know for sure what a disgusting guy he is.. I don't know why but I am enjoying this public dismantling and the papers not giving a fuck.

Hopefully this will bring sanity back to the GOP. Hopefully they'll realize that you can only get so far on the crazy track and in the end it will always lead to idiots like Trump.

If he steps down is Pence going to take over?

Seventy70

What's hilarious is imagining Russia's reaction to this if they did try to influence the election. They are like the villains that had no idea the craziness they were getting into. Probably going, "fucking America, man."

McGullive

Neo Member
I'm a straight white male, and was once young (though I guess I'm still pretty young 31), and I've never once in my life heard anyone say anything even in that stratosphere.

youve never heard the type of shit they say on 4chan or 13 year olds say on xbox live in real life? if you dont mind me asking, where did u grow up and in what sort of environment? im honestly trying to find somewhere like that

i will say, when i visited my friend who goes to Emerson College, it was like gaf in real life lol. people were at a party just chillin and talking about race relations and how gender is actually a spectrum haha

What's hilarious is imagining Russia's reaction to this if they did try to influence the election. They are like the villains that had no idea the craziness they were getting into. Probably going, "fucking America, man."

I like how it's comman knowledge that Russia wants Trump to win and have been hacking election groups. Any other election and that would be enough. Remember when Palin could see Russia from her porch.

NandoGip

youve never heard the type of shit they say on 4chan or 13 year olds say on xbox live in real life? if you dont mind me asking, where did u grow up and in what sort of environment? im honestly trying to find somewhere like that

i will say, when i visited my friend who goes to Emerson College, it was like gaf in real life lol. people were at a party just chillin and talking about race relations and how gender is actually a spectrum haha

Sounds like a shitty party

Sure, but he wasn't making jokes. He was describing how he would sexually assault women. He was explaining not only what he liked to do but why he felt he could get away with it and do it as much as he likes. His methodology being offered under the assumption of confidentiality.

I've NEVER heard anyone talk like that. Not in a locker room, not in a classroom. Maybe on that MNSBC show LOCKUP. Maybe on To Catch A Predator? No, Donald is a predator, and his history of sexual harassment lawsuits, accusations and instances where he clearly mistreated women in a very public way say all that needs to be said about his mettle and character.

pestul

Even so, would you ever dream that any of those teenagers talking like that might end up president some day?

Mahonay

Banned

Young college students are often absolute fucking morons when it comes to social or moral issues.

Trump was 59 years old when he said this.

While his extreme example of what women would let him do because of his fame/money is clearly hyperbolic and meant to astonish young Billy Bush, it's still inexcusable the way he "over-objectifies" women. Guys can say some pretty crude shit, but combining this crassness with his "power-groping" brag.. I really can't see myself pulling the lever for him regardless of Georgia's shade of red/purple come November.

Johnson/Oh-Weld 2016.
Is it? I completely disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom