• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| NINJAS IN SPAAAAACE - PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grudy

I've just gotten back into this game and I already have Boltor, Loki and Rhino Prime...

I was trying to consider a DPS frame but I can't think of any apart from Nyx, what would you guys say is your favourite?

I'm still new but I'll recommend Mesa. Her ultimate peacemaker is super fun in defense missions.

Holdfing

I've just gotten back into this game and I already have Boltor, Loki and Rhino Prime...

I was trying to consider a DPS frame but I can't think of any apart from Nyx, what would you guys say is your favourite?

Valkyr. Although I recently started using Nova for defense missions and I like her quite a lot.

Have not been playing as much or as hardcore as I used to but always said I would only ever buy a prime access if they add Saryn... and she actually looks good to me, (though I might be bias)

bye bye paycheck.

Nikana Prime almost done cooking, I got extremely lucky with RNG, but now I'm having this weird weapon crisis where I don't want to get rid of the Dragon. It's been with me for so long that I feel bad, but it's inferior in every way to the Prime. Same thing happened with the Dakra Prime when Broken-War came out, and I still have that weapon even though I never use it (quietly hoping they'll buff it).

Nikana Prime almost done cooking, I got extremely lucky with RNG, but now I'm having this weird weapon crisis where I don't want to get rid of the Dragon. It's been with me for so long that I feel bad, but it's inferior in every way to the Prime. Same thing happened with the Dakra Prime when Broken-War came out, and I still have that weapon even though I never use it (quietly hoping they'll buff it).

Congrats.

Still need to get the hilt but i have no more keys :/

Gotta do some key farming when i get some time.

As for me i will still keep the Dragon for sentimental reasons (also its my most used weapon stats wise lol)

Grudy

This is probably the only game where I open the game's wiki prior to the game itself
KuGsj.gif

sophora

Nikana Prime finished baking this morning, maxed and forma'd once already. A couple more forma and she'll be as if not better than my ol' Dragon Nikana. It's a shame to replace such a trusty weapon (was my highest use weapon as well haha), but I loved how Nikana Prime looked since that Excaliber Umbra reveal last year. I'll probably keep my Dragon Nikana for sentiment. Finally got my Primed Reach to full rank too, gonna be popping those Nullifier bubbles easy.

Rafy

Hey guys, I finally decided to give the game a try yesterday and I am already 10 hours into it. I have almost maxed my mk-1 weapons and Excalibur frame.

I was wondering if there is a PC GAF clan and if so, could I have an invite?

Currently farming Flow, Serration and Hornet Strike on Mercury Survival, so wish me luck...

OK. I give up. Anyone have Trin Prime Systems I can buy?

I've literally ran nearly everyone in the clan out of T3MD keys, and I just ran 6 more with a random person and still nada.

First new frame I've been interested in for awhile

Hope he does not have some ridiculous method of getting him like. nezha and the archer who I still have not attempted to obtain

KimChi

Apparently hes a story quest frame.

According the the PcGamer article he is obtained from new quest, well see tmr if no delays since they are aiming to release this update tmr. Hoping the new weapons are good, wish they would put up more catalyst alerts, need more of em lol.

Shengar

Can't complete my Inaros because my sacred vessel gone after I abandon mission when the objective already completed.

Shouldn't have the idea to scan the protector for codex :/

Can't complete my Inaros because my sacred vessel gone after I abandon mission when the objective already completed.

Shouldn't have the idea to scan the protector for codex :/

That happens after the latest patch (apparently it fixed some issue that was affecting progression in the quest)?

Might need to go to the Warframe support section of their forum and create a ticket.

Mergesort

I need a claninvite or at least some ingame friends to play with. My rl friend created one over two years ago, but it's fucking empty and he is never online, ugh.
It's getting harder playing higher level missions solo and i am much slower finishing missions. Getting Prime stuff is not fun alone. My nick: swordspectre

I just downloaded this after playing Darksector. Where do I start? Ha.

Welcome, Hayden Tenno! The game can be a bit overwhelming at the start, but once you get into it, it's hard to stop playing. There's a codex in your ship that has guides for everything and there are plenty of guides and videos online. Definitely check out the Wiki!

Right off the bat, save your platinum for warframe/weapon slots. And once your starter weapons are level 30, start crafting new weapons. Anything will do, because anything is better than the starting weapons, haha. If you want, leave your game name and someone can invite you to the NeoGAF clan and then we can trade you some essential mods. :)

I need a claninvite or at least some ingame friends to play with. My rl friend created one over two years ago, but it's fucking empty and he is never online, ugh.
It's getting harder playing higher level missions solo and i am much slower finishing missions. Getting Prime stuff is not fun alone. My nick: swordspectre

I'd send you an invite, but I kind of have to redownload the game again (because I never learn). I'll pass the word along and hopefully they can get you an invite!

Welcome, Hayden Tenno! The game can be a bit overwhelming at the start, but once you get into it, it's hard to stop playing. There's a codex in your ship that has guides for everything and there are plenty of guides and videos online. Definitely check out the Wiki!

Right off the bat, save your platinum for warframe/weapon slots. And once your starter weapons are level 30, start crafting new weapons. Anything will do, because anything is better than the starting weapons, haha. If you want, leave your game name and someone can invite you to the NeoGAF clan and then we can trade you some essential mods. :)

I'd send you an invite, but I kind of have to redownload the game again (because I never learn). I'll pass the word along and hopefully they can get you an invite!

That steam thing happened to me once (had to download over 6GB at the time) and i never touched Warframe through that method ever again (run the shortcut on the desktop or just click the play button on the steam client).

Use the actual Warframe launcher for those checks tbh

Thank you, I saw the Haden skin in the menu. Kind of funny, but cool too. I'm ikeaexpedit.
That's a lot! Thanks though.

Anyone else not have their inventory saved or general side settings in options. Every time I play I have to remember to reequip my scanners and what not, and switch options on like display names and lock map ect.

Holdfing

Anyone else not have their inventory saved or general side settings in options. Every time I play I have to remember to reequip my scanners and what not, and switch options on like display names and lock map ect.

Yeah, I noticed my chat box moving back to its original position every time since the latest hotfix (I think).

OMG! I finally got the fabled 75% off coupon!

...But I can't even use it because of the servers still being DDoS'd.

Edit: Remained connected long enough to use it, Woot!

Good news with all these server problems is that it's been a real good test of their new system to maintain loot. Granted while it's reliant on the host of the mission to keep connected, I was able to save my 36 Neural Sensor run yesterday! I think this is actually the best part of the recent updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom